Mobile under 15k

shikhar22

Broken In
I am currently using Samsung Star S 5233,now m thinking of changing my mobile.I have a budget of 15k can be exceeded till 16k,I am thinking of Sony miro or BB curve 9380,But confused,plz suggest me or any other in this range??

OP
S

shikhar22

Broken In
Xperia neo v is out of stock at hotspot & mobile store both..xperia u are selling arnd 16,800..can't spend that much..

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
Xperia neo v is out of stock at hotspot & mobile store both..xperia u are selling arnd 16,800..can't spend that much..

if u can then wait for the dual core version of micromax a90 then.
and xperia u sells on ebay for under 15k coupled with offers.
Grab this quick:
BRAND NEW SONY XPERIA U ST25i BLACK "ANDROID 4.0 ICS UPGRADABLE" 3G HSDPA MOBILE | eBay

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
if BBM is required, only then get BB otherwise
if WP is an option look at the Samsung Omnia W or HTC Radar

you can take a look at this too

HTC Rhyme Price in India, Buy HTC Rhyme, Reviews & Features, HTC Mobiles India - Infibeam.com

OP
S

shikhar22

Broken In
Ok..If i look b/w Windows or Android which will be the best option under 15k..Actually there are so many handset in this range can't pick the best one...that's why my mind was fix on BB curve 9380..as it has get 7.1OS update..& also it's best option in 15k range..if some one is confused..

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
Ok..If i look b/w Windows or Android which will be the best option under 15k..Actually there are so many handset in this range can't pick the best one...that's why my mind was fix on BB curve 9380..as it has get 7.1OS update..& also it's best option in 15k range..if some one is confused..

buying a windows now is not practical,unless you are going to die tomorrow and cant wait to use a windows device.
windows 8 device are coming soon so wait.
blackberry is only good for BBM and its keypad.
Android is your only option now .

and among those droids,
1.Xperia U.
2.Neo V/Ray.
3.HTC desire C(underpowered but smooth)

OP
S

shikhar22

Broken In
I went to hotspot Showrom today & they showed me Samsung galaxy ace plus-Rs 15,300 Xperia U-16,500..I asked about HTC Desire X but they don't knw about that..So Ace plus is Good Deal or not??..When will Desire X cmg in market?? and if there will be any Window 8 mobile in this range..as far i knw Nokia 820 will be for Rs.25k approx..

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Ace plus = HVGA display, no 720p video recording, average processor, boring looks. At that price better grab Xperia Neo V or L. Or U if you are ok with 4GB memory.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
buying a windows now is not practical,unless you are going to die tomorrow and cant wait to use a windows device.
windows 8 device are coming soon so wait.
blackberry is only good for BBM and its keypad.
Android is your only option now .

and among those droids,
1.Xperia U.
2.Neo V/Ray.
3.HTC desire C(underpowered but smooth)

Why is buying a WP7 device impractical? You still get the 7.8 update + it is not going to loose app support as WP8 devices are going to be at least around 20k price bracket. So new WP7 devices will still be launched.

Xperia U is impractical because of 4 gb memory.
Neo L is out of budget

In my opinion Omnia w is the best device in this budget.

You get 1.4 ghz processor, Super Amoled screen, 8 gb memory and the super smooth WP7 OS.

OP just give a WP device a try, you will love it.

For this budget Omnia W is the best.

*www.saholic.com/mobile-phones/samsung-omnia-w-i8350-1002466

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
your questions have been answered son.Mwahahahah!!!

I will kill u if get the ace plus . :lol:
kidding but the ace plus isn't worth it.
it the xperia neo l retails for same price grab it.else you are better off with U.but AVOID ACE PLUS

OP
S

shikhar22

Broken In
I think that i will buy HTC One v..at one of the retail shop it's price is 17,500..but it's single core..no gud handset is avilable at 15k price bracket.One thing i hate about sony mobile is the light blinking at the bottom..I Hate it & also my father said that it look's like cheap.My father also liked HTC one V..but i am still not satisfied..:cry:

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
^^ why u dont go for ICS based Xperia Miro for 13.8k.. its suits well in ur budget..

way too overpriced.avoid it despite being a good phone.
the one v is a bit overpriced for the price. only the xperia u has a light and that too can double up as a notification led. or get a xperia ray/xperia pro from eBay

OP
S

shikhar22

Broken In
Today Checked out these2 Phones i.e.,Lg optimus L7 for Rs.16k & Samsung Galaxy S Duos for Rs.17k..i am thinking of buying S duos but retailer is saying better buy Lg optimus L7...Please need your views on both the handset which to buy & also when is HTC Desire X will be coming../??

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
Today Checked out these2 Phones i.e.,Lg optimus L7 for Rs.16k & Samsung Galaxy S Duos for Rs.17k..i am thinking of buying S duos but retailer is saying better buy Lg optimus L7...Please need your views on both the handset which to buy & also when is HTC Desire X will be coming../??

avoid LG retailer trying to fool you.S duos is way better.
no idea of desire X ,bettr than both

Top Bottom