MObile For 5-7 K

Status
Not open for further replies.

clmlbx

Technomancer
I Need It Under 5 K ........if Not God Choices Then I Can Extend It 7 K..............but Will Prefer Under 5 K And Of Any Brand

Good Camera
Fm Radio
Music Player

This Is Must Needed " Without This Features " ....don't Sudgest Me

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!
If u r willing to spend 7k.. SE k530i or k550i.. With the former being a 3g phone and a newer model.. While later happens to be a cybershot.

OP
clmlbx

clmlbx

Technomancer
IS K530i CAMERA IS GOOD ENOUGH TO SHOOT IT IN BAD LIGHT ? ....................OR IT IS LIKE THOSE WHO HAVE AS NAME 2MP CAMERA AND WORK 1 MP.

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
for bad light you nee something with xenon fladsh..much like the k790i..will set you back by 9.5k..

Get the k750 if you can..best 2 mp cam phone and has great sound..and has fm of cos..

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!
It does have a 2MP cam.. Not a 1MP.. All cellphones in da range u asked for come without flash. Under decent lightning it takes good images, And great pics during day-time. Even tough, k750i has flash, now it comes packed with a bluetooth headset which increases the cost to 9k. K530i has better sound than k750i , and also has fm..

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
The only reason why I'd recomm. K550 or K530 over K750i is coz of EDGE and 3G respectively and A2DP. If you don't need them close your eyes and go for K750i.

k550i's camera is far better than k530i. k550i having good features too and you can flash it to w610i. k530i is marked as cybershot phone but its music quality is better rather camera.
you can also go with very popular nokia 6233 in lesser price

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
K530i is NOT cybershot branded. Things where K530i is inferior to K550i:
No cybershot branding, no autofocus, no flash.

Things where K530i scores over K550i:
Supports 3G over K550i EDGE, dual cam for video call, better music quality out of the box (personal opinion).

OP
clmlbx

clmlbx

Technomancer
k530i is not of 7k

here I checked price at mobile store

it is RS 7700

confused between k530 or k550

bcoz 3g is of no use in india..so video call

how is sound quality of k550 ?

is k550 good to buy ........read about a lott of problems in gsmarena opinions .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom