MObile For 5-7 K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indyan

Here Since 2003
I would say k550i. If you cant then k750i.
k550i sound quality with headphones is good. But its speakers are at best average. But then speakers in phones are not meant for listening to music.

The camera is good if lighting is proper, but in low light condition the picture quality is very poor(with a lot of noise).

I had k550i for a year. The only problem I had was the some keypads lost its colour due to heavy usage (read playing games).
I had dropped the phone atleast 5-6 times. Still worked absolutely perfectly.

EDIT: And oh yeah k550i can be flashed and the sound quality can be improved even further.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
K550i can be flashed to W610 and K530i to W660i. Even if not flashed the audio drivers can be hacked to provide great audio output.

OP
clmlbx

clmlbx

Technomancer
k550 reviews are not at all good.......all say's it is just a fake cybershot ......... not a good camera even it is cybershot .............

k530 looks good ...........confused

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
the reviews say that because k750 camera is better than cybershot branded k550.so k750 deserved the cybershot tag k550 didnt.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
dude K550I it has got a worser camera then a chinese MP5

(i want no comments on the above statement as i have personally used the phone for 2 days)

sound quality is ausumn my friend bought sony ericsson speaker for 350rs really they were good ( K550I is better in music then cam )

Except that everything else is same

OP
clmlbx

clmlbx

Technomancer
how is nokia 6300 ?

does 6233 have 3g ?

and flash ?

so comparing to k750.....k550 is not good but k550 is a good option ....... right

so I should go for k550

I will go for k550i cybershot

does it include memory card ?

what does the package include (k550 cybershot) ?

does it include memory card and earphones and what else ?

Last edited:

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Puhleeeeeeeeeeeeez!! Buy Nokia 1100... but don't buy N6300!!!! You will be put in hell for taking such a decision :))

Yep, comparing to k750i k550i is inferior. But overall k550i is a good phone.

OP
clmlbx

clmlbx

Technomancer
Now Read In This Forum In Hardware That U Should Not Buy Section........

He Writes.........

K550i Camera Suxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

????????????????? Confuseddddddddd

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
me also saying K550i cam sux ( Have used the phone for 2 days )

it is great in music

but cam sux

the cam is only good for sunlight

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Spend a little more than 7K and get W810i.....It has got both great camera and music.....

The camera is identical to that of K750's plus it also has got EDGE.....

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
according to me W810I has got the same cam as that OF K550i

both phones are good for music but cam quality is bad on both buy the K750I i think it is the best in 2mp cam range

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
according to me W810I has got the same cam as that OF K550i

both phones are good for music but cam quality is bad on both buy the K750I i think it is the best in 2mp cam range
WTF n00b....Its not my fault that your brother's W810i doesn't perform well....[Thats an exception]

Search Google....everyone says that the camera of W810i is very good.....

Here is the review of GSMArena: *www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_w810-review-82p4.php

What has GSMArena said:
GSMArena said:
The photos you see in this review are taken with one of the best mobile phone cameras in the history of mobile devices.
&&
GSMArena said:
The W810 camera is identical to the cameras used in SE K750 and W800.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom