Mobile deals + price updates by Digitians

ssb1551

Technomancer
Nice thread!!
Just outta curiosity : have the mobile prices gone up?? 'cause yesterday I saw Nokia 5233 for almost 5.9k at univercell. It was 5.2k a few days back. So is the case with rest all the mobiles.
Anybody knows why??

Last edited:

ssb1551

Technomancer
^^Oh sorry sorry...extremely sorry..I meant to type 5.9k..instead I typed 8.9k..My bad!!

Post edited!!Thanks Sam!!

ssb1551

Technomancer
Dude this part is correct : the mobile I'm talking about is 5233 & not 5230..5.9k for 5230 is definitely a great price but 5233 was selling for almost 5.1k at univercell...
Hope no confusions this time :lol:

GeekyBoy

In the zone
Hey...got a letsbuy coupon code which is: befdd061

It shaves off Rs 1200 from ur purchase independent of the price of an item..like u can get a Rs1300 item for rs 100....that's what its showing.....
Can you guys check it out,purchase something and post if it really working or not?

noob

Cyborg Agent

It shaves off Rs 1200 from ur purchase independent of the price of an item..like u can get a Rs1300 item for rs 100....that's what its showing.....
Can you guys check it out,purchase something and post if it really working or not?

THE COUPON CODE YOU HAVE ENTERED IS NO LONGER VALID.

Got this error while purchasing USB wifi costing 1300 Rs

Akhil Jain

Journeyman
Its working for me bro....tried it rite now

the code again is
befdd061

for Online Shopping - Buy Mobile Phones, Cameras, Laptops @ Lowest Price - Letsbuy.com

Its seem to be working but what are hidden terms and conditions..after applying coupon they say nokia 1616 will cost rs. 0

is somthing wrong or fishy??

have i not read fineprint thoroughly??

GeekyBoy

In the zone
better buy something a bit above rs 1200..like maybe Rs.1500..and buy through cash on delivery option...

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
I don't know... it may expire soon.. I'll buy couple of things in morning!

The coupon doesn't work. I guess it was just to create hype. :( It would show error when you'll try to make payment.

*i.min.us/jeaNlc.png

OP
azzu

azzu

AJJU

damn man i almost ate my nails ,, thinking that its working...at last found out , it isnt.

its showing the discounted price in the cart but when u go to paying (checkout) with Debit , COd or anything it says the coupon is not valid anymore...
damn i hope it wud have worked :(

BTW : was busy with somework...will update the thread Tonight
(with new deal of the week too :D )

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
I could not sleep the whole night! I was planning.. and planning.. and planning! :|

I woke up @ 8 & switched on the computer right away! 15 minutes later... I realized that the coupon is not valid!

Top Bottom