Sony Ericsson W8 MRP: Rs. 9,760

Coupon will be live at
12 noon on 20th June
Rs. 26,966
Rs. 7,469
Rs. 6,307

D3LeT3

Broken In
Ebay 5% off coupon no. GQDZ8P6VE8 Minimum purchase Rs. 3,000/- Valid till Midnight 24th June (Tonight). Hurry!

techlover

In the zone
Ebay 5% off coupon no. GQDZ8P6VE8 Minimum purchase Rs. 3,000/- Valid till Midnight 24th June (Tonight). Hurry!

The gift voucher GQDZ8P6VE8 has been issued to another user. You will not be able to use this voucher on your user ID. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment.

D3LeT3

Broken In
Ebay generally issues coupons for specific users.
And the same case is valid for the above coupon

Ah thats sad. I got 2 coupons so i thought I'd share one with some1 in need. Picked myself an Xperia S at 27,750/- on eBay.Seller shipping from Solapur to Pune So i expect I'll have it in my hands in 36 hours or so.
I was eagerly waiting for the HTC One S but HTC screwed up big time switching processors. Never been a fan of Sony but here goes nothing. I'll post pics soon.Cheers.

aroraanant

Explorer
^^^^^
Why didn't you went for One X for 32k??
Anyways congrats for the new phone.
Please post a small review and if not that then atleast post some pros and cons of the phone.It will really help many

D3LeT3

Broken In
^^^^^
Why didn't you went for One X for 32k??
Anyways congrats for the new phone.
Please post a small review and if not that then atleast post some pros and cons of the phone.It will really help many

*img441.imageshack.us/img441/6733/img02581a.jpg
Pic taken from my ipod touch so quality is less than great.

I was looking for a phone in the 17-23k price range. I'd extended my budget quite a bit. though I absolutely loved my last HTC (Desire) I couldn't justify spending 5k more than already exceeded budget. I'll definitely hijack an existing thread in the price range and post my views within the week. Meanwhile I like the Xperia S.Tried a friend's extensively besides spending 3hours with it at Croma over the past week.Only thing i hate is the size. Despite being 4.3 Inches, the bezel adds so much width (and height with the translucent strip and touch buttons and bottom cap-unnecessary IMHO)that when placed on top of the One X, its almost the same size! :| I'll have a a proper hands on soon.

aroraanant

Explorer
Many of us who have subscribed to ebay have got a 10% off coupon with the help of which we can get the following prices on the smartphones.
One X-32k
Xperia S-26.5k
Galaxy Note- 29-29.5k
S3-35k

All these come with manufacturer warranty.

If anyone wants the link or the price after discount for any other phone then please tell, I will post here.
And I m not the person who can provide you the coupon, as they are valid for a particular user/id

hareesh

Broken In
SyberPlace | Notebook PC, Android SmartPhone PC, Tablet PC and Digital Cameras across India

SyberPlace provides the lowest price guarantee. If you get a product cheaper than at our website, at another website please fill up the form below. After we verify the details and if they are correct, we will give you the product at 2% less of that price.

this is what they are saying

pritamk

Broken In
Many of us who have subscribed to ebay have got a 10% off coupon with the help of which we can get the following prices on the smartphones.
One X-32k
Xperia S-26.5k
Galaxy Note- 29-29.5k
S3-35k

All these come with manufacturer warranty.

If anyone wants the link or the price after discount for any other phone then please tell, I will post here.
And I m not the person who can provide you the coupon, as they are valid for a particular user/id

i m thinking about buying xperia s or if it fits in budget htc one x

aroraanant

Explorer
HTC One S available for only 27k here,the coupon is there in the listing only.
HTC One X for 33.4k here, and any coupon can be applied on this listing.
Sony Xperia S for 28.5k here, I know the price is high but any coupon can be used on this, on other listings coupons are not applicable.

Top Bottom