Mobile deals + price updates by Digitians

sach1000rt

Journeyman
no coupon is working for me. and for COD order amount has to be above 250 Rs.
that means buy above 1450 & you can use this coupon for COD.
Sorry its not working now may be i delayed my order 5 minutes late. bad luck.

OP
azzu

azzu

AJJU
I could not sleep the whole night! I was planning.. and planning.. and planning! :|

I woke up @ 8 & switched on the computer right away! 15 minutes later... I realized that the coupon is not valid!

same here... :(

no coupon is working for me. and for COD order amount has to be above 250 Rs.
that means buy above 1450 & you can use this coupon for COD.
Sorry its not working now may be i delayed my order 5 minutes late. bad luck.

did any one actually order anything( or got there order confirmed using this coupon ??? )

sujoyp

Grand Master
Azzu any chance of SE Arc price to come down in near future 1-1.5 month..any gusses.

I am waiting for a price fall from SE:smile:

price of Arc should be around 22k max Galaxy S is the direct compititor to Arc

maddy1205

bloody hell mate!!!!
i checked out price of mototrola defy at "mobile store"...it was around "18k"...also i checked its price on the net..some site show it "14k" others "16k" and "18k"...strange!!!!:?:

ssb1551

Technomancer
^^Flipkart sells it for 15.5k but using some coupon code you can get the price down to 14.5k!!Where dija see the cost as 18k??must be e-bay, aint it??

OP
azzu

azzu

AJJU
can you tell some coupna codes for Flipkart?

flipkart doesnt hav any coupon codes....

checkout Online Shopping - Buy Mobile Phones, Cameras, Laptops @ Lowest Price - Letsbuy.com ...nd use coupon code of "icicilb" for moto defy

Azzu any chance of SE Arc price to come down in near future 1-1.5 month..any gusses.

I am waiting for a price fall from SE:smile:

price of Arc should be around 22k max Galaxy S is the direct compititor to Arc

price fall may b seen soon
but its highly unlikey it wud fall up to 22k...
even in a month or so..

sujoyp

Grand Master
oooh i didnt ment to say price come down to 22k ...I meant price come down from 27k...27k for a single core is too much...seems I have to wait for SE duo so that Arc's price come down :)

sach1000rt

Journeyman
saw on flipkart htc mozart at Rs. 16499 and HTC HD7 at Rs. 17599
i think they will not get win. mango updates? hence the price slash.

sygeek

Technomancer
Galaxy S2 for 28,790 on letsbuy. That's a great deal!

Is the site decent enough? I mean, how is it's services? Anyone had any problem with shipping?

s_holmes

Broken In
Galaxy S2 for 28,790 on letsbuy. That's a great deal!

Is the site decent enough? I mean, how is it's services? Anyone had any problem with shipping?

I had ordered two basic CDMA handsets from Letsbuy. And it got delivered in 5-6 days' time by Blue Dart. Service wise it is ok.
But I feel Flipkart is much better service-wise. They even have their own courier service (atleast in B'lore)

I also noticed that when you go to Samsung website and click on BUY for any mobile phone, it re directs you to Letsbuy. So that makes it even more genuine :razz:

sach1000rt

Journeyman
galaxy s i9000 priced at 20999/- Rs on both flipkart and letsbuy. using icici coupon it comes to 19799/- Rs on letsbuy.

OP
azzu

azzu

AJJU
Thread UPdated.........
Open for suggestions

-----was too busy , will try regularly update thread //

sygeek

Technomancer
Thread UPdated.........
Open for suggestions

-----was too busy , will try regularly update thread //
That's cool but don't just post cheap phones with VFM, cover the mobiles under all the range (cheap, low-end, middle-end, high-end).

OP
azzu

azzu

AJJU
^ that wud make a huge list....(and cheap mobiles get replaced quite often ,, so )
will try to cover as many as possible next time

prttal

Broken In
Re: Official Android discussion thread

Can you suggest me a phone under 15k which has android 2.3 with flash support and a good battery life?

Top Bottom