Mobile at 12K

clmlbx

Technomancer
Hello,

I will be buying it next week. I want an Android phone, I am open to all suggestion but I had few in mind.. lg net, Explorer and xperia mini.. I was about to buy mini but when I read user reviews and it says it still has problems regarding over heating & button sensitivity. so am back to square one

So guys suggest pls..

Budget is strict to 12K , But pls let me know if any good suggestions.

power_8383

Eager to learn.
Sony Ericsson Live With Wakman looks good in this budget
Sony Ericsson Live Coconut Price in India | WT19i Specifications, Features and Reviews

OP
clmlbx

clmlbx

Technomancer
ya I check that too but it is 1K expensive and Exactly same specs as mini... in fact mini is better, with better screen and 1K cheaper.. but those problems have got me thinking..

any more suggestions

OP
clmlbx

clmlbx

Technomancer
^^ good but I believe I can get cheaper locally, today am gonna visit sony,samsung, mobile store and local dealers and see what I get .

masterkd

Padawan
Could you spend a little bit more and get desire S..its 16k at Saholic..It'll be much better as a droid!!

OP
clmlbx

clmlbx

Technomancer
hey is there custom rom and community support for LWW? I visited sony showrom and LLW is priced 13K and mini is 11.5K..

I am thinking of buying sony LWW but pls answer above question. this will be first android I am gonna purchase that too for my Bro.

OP
clmlbx

clmlbx

Technomancer
hey guys I am most probably buying sony xperia live tomorrow.. any last minute suggestions..

also pls answer it does have good community support, custom roms.

guys just to update I finally bought sony xperia live with walkman today..@ 13K

hey guys any screen guard suggestions..?

Top Bottom