Microsoft XBox 360 Controller - Genuine or Fake

OP
L

little

Journeyman
Update : Flipkart has sent me a mail that my return request has been accepted on the ground that the product is fake. I had sent them a mail explaining everything thing (with illustrated diagrams :p ) earlier.

amjath

Human Spambot
Update : Flipkart has sent me a mail that my return request has been accepted on the ground that the product is fake. I had sent them a mail explaining everything thing (with illustrated diagrams :p ) earlier.
Glad they did

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Ask them to reimburse you too for this harassment...

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Oye, at least he is getting a replacement. This is India not Australia lol
Once my flight got delayed for which I missed the connecting flight... I got to stay at a 5 star hotel that night with free food and lodging as well as got a complimentary connecting flight the next day...
And, the best part is, I was reimbursed the whole amount I spent on the flights by the airline... :)

amjath

Human Spambot
Once my flight got delayed for which I missed the connecting flight... I got to stay at a 5 star hotel that night with free food and lodging as well as got a complimentary connecting flight the next day...
And, the best part is, I was reimbursed the whole amount I spent on the flights by the airline... :)

what airline is taht. Air India :lol:

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist

good to know that. :)

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Too many Xbox 360 fakes floating around. Friend also got one a year back from a local shop. That thing died quickly.

OP
L

little

Journeyman
Too many Xbox 360 fakes floating around. Friend also got one a year back from a local shop. That thing died quickly.

Yeah, and the worst thing thing is that even seller has no idea that it's a fake.
Mine started malfunctioning after 3 days. meh

Nerevarine

Incarnate
you can see in ebay, fakes sell for rs 1200 ..
hell there are even ps3 controller fakes selling at rs 1k
I think those gets mixed up with original ones, externally both controllers look alike in abox, sellers usually dont check the contents for dvd i think

OP
L

little

Journeyman
Received it toady. It's XBox 360 version (the one that comes in green box) so the pack doesn't have an installation disk. And its genuine. :D

insaneYLN

In the zone
Received it toady. It's XBox 360 version (the one that comes in green box) so the pack doesn't have an installation disk. And its genuine. :D
@little, congratulations on finally getting a replacement for your Microsoft XBOX 360 controller, and I pray the ordeal is over for you.
:thumbs: :pray:

Please do post images of your newly replaced controller.
:smile:

beingGamer

In the zone

Great! Enjoy gaming :)

I didnt get what means Green box?
Green box means no CD included to save resources is it, download from website?

OP
L

little

Journeyman
Great! Enjoy gaming :)

I didnt get what means Green box?
Green box means no CD included to save resources is it, download from website?

There are 2 variants of XBox controller -

1. Xbox 360 controller (for Xbox 360)
2. Xbox 360 controller (for windows and Xbox 360)

The hardware is identical in both. The first one (green box) doesn't come with an installation disk because its for XBox 360.

Top Bottom