Microsoft Announces Availability of Windows 7 Beta and Windows Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

redhat

Mad and Furious
Anyone, any options for alternative ways to download this? Since I will not be able to get through to the first 2.5million users since i will be away

sankha

Right off the assembly line
Will this Windows 7 not be another Vista???:confused: I have to check it before using it.

dd_wingrider

In the zone
Try booting Windows XP. It gave me a "NTLDR missing" error.

I wrote something about Windows 7, have a look at my blog : The herald of Windows 7

Nice blogpost dude, although i would remove the ghazni pic containing the hallmark of famous ripper group(XDR) from bwtorrents :D

But your choice in end :)

sachin_kothari

Ambassador of Buzz
^^the webpage says "Come back the afternoon of January 9." So probably have to wait some more time. Its still morning there.

paragkalra

The Linux Man !
Where do I need to register to get the key:
connect.microsoft.com....???

I already have "hotmail" id...will that work ???

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
How large will the download file be? If it's too big then I hope someone downloads it and splits it into 100 MB files and uploads it on Rapidshare. Cause neither will I get to be one of the first 2.5M downloaders nor will I be able to download one massive file spanning several gigabytes at one shot.

amitava82

MMO Addict
lol Microsoft's server is struggling. Why can't they just put that damn thing on a torrent and 3rd party download servers and let ppl leach..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom