Micromax Funbook

nilwrite

Right off the assembly line
Someone please reply...
My last two queries before purchasing d mfb
1. Anybody using internet via dongle on d mfb, wat dongle do u use?
Bcos I will buy d same dongle
2 I kn d, internal memory is 4gb..but how is available for,d apps?
Thanks tenida for such a useful thread...

icebags

Technomancer
recenly purchased a cover, and as per tenida request, posting the link here :-D

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/1670207-post15061.html

*img137.imageshack.us/img137/4408/p1040142e.jpg

sajo

Broken In
After my fiasco with Snapdeal.com (avoid avoid avoid!!) , got a refund from them and reordered the FB , this time through flipkart.
If I connect a USB keyboard to the FB , will it work ?

batman

Broken In
^^
USB keyboard will work..Check previous posts in this thread..I think I have seen a video about that somewhere here..

Anand_Tux

Journeyman
Hi friends, I have just purchased the funbook. I also flashed it to custom rom i.e. cyanbook CM9 and it's rocks but I have one problem how can I change the black blackground to the earlier micromax one i.e. blue ?

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Hi friends, I have just purchased the funbook. I also flashed it to custom rom i.e. cyanbook CM9 and it's rocks but I have one problem how can I change the black blackground to the earlier micromax one i.e. blue ?

Ask in xda forum.

After my fiasco with Snapdeal.com (avoid avoid avoid!!) , got a refund from them and reordered the FB , this time through flipkart.
If I connect a USB keyboard to the FB , will it work ?

Yes it will work. Check my previous post. I have used wireless keyboard/ mouse to Funbook.

karndev

Broken In

Are you talking bout app drawer background ?

Andrew

Have ordered micromax funbook last week,yet to receive the pduct frm flipkart,meantime wanted to know which USB dongle is working?can any one give the link to buy it online..

rshb.jain

Can u please share the link to the product from where u purchased from E bay ? and how is the response ??

recenly purchased a cover, and as per tenida request, posting the link here :-D

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/1670207-post15061.html

*img137.imageshack.us/img137/4408/p1040142e.jpg

dipesh2k100

Broken In
Have ordered micromax funbook last week,yet to receive the pduct frm flipkart,meantime wanted to know which USB dongle is working?can any one give the link to buy it online..

TATA Photon USB Dongle comes almost free with FB..You will have to give 500 as a handling charges for the dongle. But it gives a 2G network.

all of them works.

I am trying to using the TATA docomo dongle with the FB..will it take the APN automatically or we will have to manually enter the APN. Also let me know what details need to be entered ??

Top Bottom