I am trying to connect fb to my pc using connectify-me. I m using xp in my pc
its showing connected but i cant browse in the tab
its saying that accesspoint mode wont be available for wxp
do I need to change my os to w7???

TITAN

Right off the assembly line
Re: Micromax Funbook LOCKED :\

HELP ME PLS .
CAN U PROVIDE ME ITS "official Micromax 4.0.3 ROM".
or can you please help me about "Too Many Pattern Attempts Problem".:cry:

SahilAr

In the zone
Please suggest me a pocket 3g Router for Fun book.
And how can i connect my digital camera(Canon A2200) to Fun Book?

dingdong

Banned
Don't buy the tab simple.

i am seeing so many problems with less satisfactory answers thats why i have commented.I dont want to get something which would create so many problems.If its a s/w problem then its ok.

Btw hows Milagrow MGPT04 - 4GB

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
i am seeing so many problems with less satisfactory answers thats why i have commented.I dont want to get something which would create so many problems.If its a s/w problem then its ok.

Btw hows Milagrow MGPT04 - 4GB

There is so no such problem in MMX FB. All problem fixed with Funseries V1 ROM. And you will not find any android device that didn't have problem.

Sorry I don't have any idea about Milagrow Tabs

Paylaram

Broken In
after a couple of weeks of using FB, man this tab is full VFM ! :D
reads ebooks like a dream, same with music and vids, minimal lag even with stock ROM.

only slightly disappointing thing is the battery back-up, which should improve with custom ROM.

meanwhile, someone please suggest a decent photoviewer. I don't need all bells and whistles but it should be able to flip through all pic files inside a folder, like windows pic viewer does for instance. I have some scanned docs in pic format I need to read. don't have time to convert all of those to pdf. thanks.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
after a couple of weeks of using FB, man this tab is full VFM ! :D

Even if I get a tab for 100 rupees, I would never consider it value for money, by its ability to surf Facebook optimally. :p

Sorry for the OT post, but couldn't resist! :D

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Even if I get a tab for 100 rupees, I would never consider it value for money, by its ability to surf Facebook optimally. :p

Sorry for the OT post, but couldn't resist! :D

VFM
means here if you compare with other expensive tab out there not with a toy tablet. Though whether you will buy a tab or not totally depends upon you purpose.
Another thing this tab is not only for browsing facebook. Many more things can be done.

Its far better than buying a cheap smartphone imo.

dingdong

Banned

VFM
means here if you compare with other expensive tab out there not with a toy tablet. Though whether you will buy a tab or not totally depends upon you purpose.
Another thing this tab is not only for browsing facebook. Many more things can be done.

Its far better than buying a cheap smartphone imo.

Please ignore the troll.

this and gaming section is filled with old and new idiots

Anand_Tux

Journeyman
Friends, I have just bought the Micromax FunBook today. I want to know how can I connect my airtel 3G datacard to it, please help me friends.

It's also not recognised by my PC......help me friends :cry:

Top Bottom