Micromax Funbook

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Got my FB from flipkart just in 2 days of booking...

Guys...tell me one thing.. Will the screenguard be pre applied to the screen or comes with box separately..Box was sealed with micromax hologram..But the screenguard is already put on screen with few bubbles..

Screen-guard comes pre-installed

hard_rock

Salieri Family
Thank god...I was about to raise a complaint in flipkart..Buggers have not put the screenguard properly...Bit of scratshs here n there and bubbles..have to get a new screenguard!

d3b

ALIEN_NiBuRu_11111000010
I am having a little problem with MOM9 ROM. Google Play crashes continuously, tried different versions but of no vail. I tried to restore to stock rom using CWM, but restore stopped with error while restoring /system image. Tried restoring with SD/int SD/USB but failed with same error. I have the stock rom back up but of no use. I had my tab stalked completely, then I reinstalled MOM9. Anyone have any solution for this?
Fixing Google Play
Restore stock rom

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
I strongly advise to use Fun Series ROM v1.

Though I didn't faced any problem with Google Play as you are saying on Momo9 ROM.

Try Settings > Accounts and Sync > Remove the Accounts and signing in again.

BTW Did your ROM backed up correctly..?? Otherwise CWM should not have problem restoring the ROM.

Tribalgeek

Geralt Of Rivia!
Thank god...I was about to raise a complaint in flipkart..Buggers have not put the screenguard properly...Bit of scratshs here n there and bubbles..have to get a new screenguard!

Will this be compatible?

ncase-psp-bb-playbook-screen-protector-blackberry-playbook

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Get this
Micromax FunBook P300 Scratch Guard Screen Guard Screen Protector | eBay

or
Costly one
ORIGINAL ScratchGard Screen Guard for Micromax P300 / FUNBOOK | eBay

d3b

ALIEN_NiBuRu_11111000010
Is there a way to change the boot logo of custom/stock rom? I liked the stock micromax logo. Micromax funbook has two version of boot screens- white and black. Can someone give me the
system.ext4.tar file back up via CWM which have the black boot screen(not boot.img)

Another thing, can anyone tell me how to remove CWM, and put stock recovery again on the tab?

the DROID thing is little different than what I thought...LOLZ

rajan1311

Padawan
But here Rs. 8990/-

Buy Onda Vi10 elite 7" HD Tablet 1GB / 8GB • VeedeeDirect

I think the Vi10 is a good product...if its build quality is anything like the Vi40 which I got, then its definitely better in that price segment (7k-9k)...but do confirm stocks before you book it..

deathblade

death,destruction and dev
new ainol novo 7 tornado with 1gb ram for rs 6k here is the link:
Ainol Novo 7 Tornados Android 4.0 7" Tablet PC better than paladin advance basic | eBay

SahilAr

In the zone
Ok. But what about the ipad3?? You planning to buy it na?
Dropped the idea to waste money on Gadgets till i become employed rather then relying on parents money for such things:wink:
And i also came to knew it that Tablets are not a "Necessity" if one already has a Laptop..it's just a Luxury :)

dotsuicide

Right off the assembly line
Wifi adhoc

Hello everyone. I was planning to buy the funbook today but then I found out ICS doesn't support wifi adhoc. The only way I could access internet on this is through the wifi on my laptop or smartphone. So can anyone tell if there is any other way around this? Also, can installing the custom rom make adhoc wifi work?

Top Bottom