Micromax Funbook

manoj_299

Out of Stock
Got my mm charger checked at a local shop..They said the output is 5V itself..Anyway will keep looking for connector for my nokia charger..I will trust nokia more than micromax..:-D:-D

Any of you have managed to move any of the apps to external sd card(without rooting)?..All I have been able to do is to move to the internal SD in the tablet.

Please check for Ampere also in the multimeter.

adithya72

Broken In
I have got my Funbook from Ebay, i think around 3 weeks back. As i was out of my home i did not use it for 2 weeks this week i was playing with this and noticed some dot/wave like effect on the screen, generally you see this kind of behavior when you press hard on the Screen with your finger. I am seeing this with out that.

Any one faced this problem ?

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Just ordered DOMO nCase B8 for my Funbook
*www.homeshop18.com/domo-ncase-b8-c...als/ipads-tablets/product:27776949/cid:14595/

enadumugavari

Right off the assembly line
just immediately take your tablet to the nearby micromax sevice center which u can find from funbook website. Ask them to replace your display, they will do it. I too had some problem with my funbook display and got replaced from service center. dont worry :)

I have got my Funbook from Ebay, i think around 3 weeks back. As i was out of my home i did not use it for 2 weeks this week i was playing with this and noticed some dot/wave like effect on the screen, generally you see this kind of behavior when you press hard on the Screen with your finger. I am seeing this with out that.

Any one faced this problem ?

varunparakh

Gamer in me
Just ordered DOMO nCase B8 for my Funbook
DOMO nCase B8 - Carry Case for 7" Tablets with Elastic Bands to Hold Tablet . Buy Best DOMO nCase B8 - Carry Case for 7" Tablets with Elastic Bands to Hold Tablet at Lowest Price Online

Waiting for you to post the pics, when you get it, hope it fixes in well.

jd91

Broken In
Micromax Funbook (Slate Grey) is now only available with mi-fi router on snapdeal at 8999/- :(

Please tell the shop it will be very helpful :)

I will post shop name and tel number asap

Please check for Ampere also in the multimeter.

dear manoj and other members
this is some information I would like to share with you all
amp of charger is not at all of any concern.IT only guides what max load your charger can take.so 1.5 amp charger should be better than800 ma charger.it only define that the charger would give 5v-2% ie 4.95 v at load of 800ma or1.5 a.But now what micromax has given is charger with 5.4 v which drop to 5v at max load ie when battery is empty.you may feel that charging is fast but actually you are giving high volts which is not good for the battery and tablet.

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
Any words on availability. I can't find it anywhere online except Snapdeal and you people are advising not to order from there. So where should I buy it from?
Is it available in TheMobileStore or should I order it from ncarry?

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Any words on availability. I can't find it anywhere online except Snapdeal and you people are advising not to order from there. So where should I buy it from?
Is it available in TheMobileStore or should I order it from ncarry?

Please don't buy from ncarry. I have worst after-sales service from them.

It will available at Micromax World after few days. I called today "they said 30 pcs already sold". New stock will come after 3 days.

Micromax World Stores

Panchasayar

Stall No.225, S-F-Metropolis Mall, Panchasayar, Kolkata, West Bengal - 700094

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
I didn't like this version of google talk on funbook. What bothers me mainly is it doesn't have any option to view all online friends under display options :(

If I can't know who's online then what's the point of providing online chat client!! Lol!!

dan4u

Took Off!!!
@krishnandu.sarkar, @Tenida and (@ eyeoncomputer) Thanks a lot for the flash tutorial:) I faced no problem while flashing. But after Installing scripts and everything, Android Market is not there, I can't find it. did I miss some step?

rajan1311

Padawan
gtalk crashes way too often...

btw, I made a chat client for gtalk, try it out..do send in your feedback..here is the link:
*play.google.com/store/apps/details...=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImFwcG1hbnRyYXMuYmx1cnRpdCJd

It is slightly unstable, but do try it.. :)

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
^^But I am not facing any problem.
*i.imgur.com/myWI8.png

Well, those are not all of your online friends. I tried that option recency, it shows recent or most online friends not all online friends.

@krishnandu.sarkar, @Tenida and (@ eyeoncomputer) Thanks a lot for the flash tutorial:) I faced no problem while flashing. But after Installing scripts and everything, Android Market is not there, I can't find it. did I miss some step?

Are you sure..?? Because that script only unlocks the Market, but market is installed from the very beginning.

Check app named Play Store.

Top Bottom