Micromax Funbook

varunparakh

Gamer in me
Skype for ICS - Tested, No pink lines!
Skype-2.5.0.160-ICS-Compatible.apk

Good to see, more and more people have now flashed their devices. EyeonComputers has been instrumental, looking for his next release, which he says should be out by the weekend! ;)

EDIT : Downloading Gameloft MC3 files, will let you know about the performance tomorrow :D

jd91

Broken In
Did you try resetting the tab thru the reset button on tab?

I dont face any problem while charging using the given charger..Even then will it cause any problems in the long term if i continue to use this charger?Which are the compatible chargers for this tab?

If you are not facing screen touch problem perhaps you are one of few lucky guys with good charger. Anyways get your charger volts checked at any cell repair shop with good digital multimeter, it should not give above 5.1 v max. Compatible charger I know is lg 2330 charger. Take your charger to local shop and ask for genuine lg charger matching the pin and with rating of 5.0 v 800 ma. Its available in my local shop for rs 350

Funbook available in delhi local shop for rs 6800. Recomend thoes in delhi to buy from local shop, worth spending 300 more if you get peace of mind as you r able to check the product before buying.

kartikoli

Busy!!
Yes. But appriciated your explanation. You motivated for the start.. :) Keep good work guys... Go forward and do it. Its easy . Just followexact steps. If you have doubt ask Krishna or me, before doing anything stupid.

Guys if anyone needs default config file for 3g modems? I have extracted that from root.

can you test BSNL EVDO

batman

Broken In
If you are not facing screen touch problem perhaps you are one of few lucky guys with good charger. Anyways get your charger volts checked at any cell repair shop with good digital multimeter, it should not give above 5.1 v max. Compatible charger I know is lg 2330 charger. Take your charger to local shop and ask for genuine lg charger matching the pin and with rating of 5.0 v 800 ma. Its available in my local shop for rs 350
I was thinking of buying a matching connector for my nokia charger(5V 890mA) and use it to charge the tab.There won't be any compatibility issues right?

varunparakh

Gamer in me
Successfully tested Gameloft Modern Combat 3 - The Fallen Nation, minor lags while loading (that should not be taken into account), the game play is smooth, the control are pretty good. All in all super fun to play, especially for those who love FPS games. :D.

Got some weird color mismatched strip at the top sometimes in the game, must be a glitch coz of a cracked game.

Next up, will try out my fav Fifa series, Fifa 12 ie ;) :)

v.Na5h

Off Hook!
Successfully tested Gameloft Modern Combat 3 - The Fallen Nation, minor lags while loading (that should not be taken into account), the game play is smooth, the control are pretty good. All in all super fun to play, especially for those who love FPS games. :D.

Got some weird color mismatched strip at the top sometimes in the game, must be a glitch coz of a cracked game.

Try nova by game loft

aviatcogni

Broken In
Try nova by game loft

Guys why dont we share (crck....) game files on say Mediafire and share links by mail... :)

I'll add it to the first page once it gets completed.

I'd say add those sources too, as eyeoncomputer is the one who deserves all these. I'm just following his video.

Yes :D

Great. I'm doing this from that URL only. That's the source. This URL was already posted in the previous posts.

Yeah, the video there is the same video I added on my tutorial.

For your hard work and time, Added points to your reputation.

kartikoli

Busy!!

wow now my hands are itching for this micromax

Guys why dont we share (crck....) game files on say Mediafire and share links by mail... :)

For your hard work and time, Added points to your reputation.

dont think thats gonno happen but we all know how to get them :wink:

makimps

Broken In
@tenida: Could you please give me some more names of local stores in Kolkata...

I searched in RG Cellular, but they say, its not available and they does not know when it will be.

Really want to buy this ASAP!

It will be really helpful, if you could provide me the store names

Thanks in Advance.

jd91

Broken In
I was thinking of buying a matching connector for my nokia charger(5V 890mA) and use it to charge the tab.There won't be any compatibility issues right?

That should do if you get a connector and charger is genuine nokia. Cause nokia pin uses inside positive.

enticer86

Stay Silent!
Please... :(

For any kind of problems relating to android tabs, including the tablet almost dead, first advice:
RELAX.

Now for Funbook,follow this tutorial:
Installing Clean ICS on Micromax Funbook | Funbook

[/QUOTE]

Many thanks to Krishnandu for showing me the way!!!

techlover

In the zone
Micromax Funbook (Slate Grey) is now only available with mi-fi router on snapdeal at 8999/- :(

Funbook available in delhi local shop for rs 6800. Recomend thoes in delhi to buy from local shop, worth spending 300 more if you get peace of mind as you r able to check the product before buying.

Please tell the shop it will be very helpful :)

batman

Broken In
That should do if you get a connector and charger is genuine nokia. Cause nokia pin uses inside positive.

Got my mm charger checked at a local shop..They said the output is 5V itself..Anyway will keep looking for connector for my nokia charger..I will trust nokia more than micromax..:-D:-D

Any of you have managed to move any of the apps to external sd card(without rooting)?..All I have been able to do is to move to the internal SD in the tablet.

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Updated the first page. Credit oes to Krishnandu Sarkar. :D

7" ORO Branded Carrying Bag Neoprene Sleeve Case for Micromax Funbook PLaybook | eBay

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Updated the first page. Credit oes to Krishnandu Sarkar. :D

7" ORO Branded Carrying Bag Neoprene Sleeve Case for Micromax Funbook PLaybook | eBay

Thanks Tenida.

Updated the post with Warning and Source too.

Actually the credit should go to the source.

Top Bottom