Micromax Funbook

Orionz

Nebula was here,15 yrs back
I haven't tried it from my funbook......i am using it from PC.With google chrome+ Apk downloader extension.

follow the site below and u can download the apk files directly to pc from google play store.

APK Downloader – Download APK files from Android Market to PC code ki?m c?m :)

Yeh Its Already Rooted Link

Nop,i mean its factory rooted.till date there are lots of blogs claiming of possible ways of rooting funbook,but no one has confirmed it yet.

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
I haven't tried it from my funbook......i am using it from PC.With google chrome+ Apk downloader extension.

follow the site below and u can download the apk files directly to pc from google play store.

APK Downloader – Download APK files from Android Market to PC code ki?m c?m :)

Nop,i mean its factory rooted.till date there are lots of blogs claiming of possible ways of rooting funbook,but no one has confirmed it yet.
Thanks bro. much needed this trick. But is there any method to solve my problem.

Orionz

Nebula was here,15 yrs back
Welcome buddy :)

but as i told you before no 3g or wifi here so i really cant say anything on it.......may be tonight i'll check it at my friends place.......will tell you if it works on my funbook.

varunparakh

Gamer in me
Btw. guys magazine is running smoothly on ''document to go'' app.

So, how is the reading experience now ? Try reading for a few hours, download any programming(or something, that will have a lot of text in black and white) book and please let me know the reading experience!

azzu

AJJU
now funbook is on stock at Letsbuy..

shud i cancel snapdeal order which gave me shipping date of 21 and go for letsbuy (i have positive feedback from LB , as i hav bought quite some stuff from LB )

or just stick to snapdeal hoping that they'll defo ship on 21st ?

confused :(

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Cancel the order from snapdeal and consider letsbuy. They are better than ncarry or snapdeal imo.

SahilAr

In the zone
now funbook is on stock at Letsbuy..

shud i cancel snapdeal order which gave me shipping date of 21 and go for letsbuy (i have positive feedback from LB , as i hav bought quite some stuff from LB )

or just stick to snapdeal hoping that they'll defo ship on 21st ?

confused :(

I'll suggest you Lets Buy,i ordered Philips DSP60N on Sunday Evening and it was delivered to me on Tuesday Afternoon ;)

azzu

AJJU
^ good now after i order from LB will cancel the order from Snapdeal..
BTW : any idea about coupons on LB ?
cant find anything good cost cutting coupons

SahilAr

In the zone
^ good now after i order from LB will cancel the order from Snapdeal..
BTW : any idea about coupons on LB ?
cant find anything good cost cutting coupons

At letsbuy,you can only use coupons given to you by Letsbuy!No other coupon codes can be applied.
You should cancel the order from snapdeal first,they dispatch/pack the product on the same/other day..Sometimes delivery from snapdeal goes too fast that you can't even imagine!I remember,i ordered a pyjama in the evening and in the next morning exact @11a.m. the courier man was on my gate(carrying the pyjama with him:p)

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Me too don't think that my experience from tradus would be any good. Tradus marked it as "Out Of Stock" and Customer Care is not replying to mails.

They don't even have any phone no which I can call up. So I have to wait till they reply to mail :(

SahilAr

In the zone
Me too don't think that my experience from tradus would be any good. Tradus marked it as "Out Of Stock" and Customer Care is not replying to mails.

They don't even have any phone no which I can call up. So I have to wait till they reply to mail :(
Had a horrible experience from Tradus.in,
Once ordered a Pen Drive from Tradus,firstly they didn't delivered the product upto 5 days,then i got a phone call that the product is out of stock, sorry for the in-convince.

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
At letsbuy,you can only use coupons given to you by Letsbuy!No other coupon codes can be applied.
You should cancel the order from snapdeal first,they dispatch/pack the product on the same/other day..Sometimes delivery from snapdeal goes too fast that you can't even imagine!I remember,i ordered a pyjama in the evening and in the next morning exact @11a.m. the courier man was on my gate(carrying the pyjama with him:p)

Lol :mrgreen:

@Azzu- If also they send the funbook to your address, please don't accept the courier as they send defective pcs.

SahilAr

In the zone
Lol :mrgreen:

@Azzu- If also they send the funbook to your address, please don't accept the courier as they send defective pcs.

I didn't found any defect in the product i received,others may disagree!
Everyone has own experience!
Tenida,i suggest you to be on a single statement!Your double-sided statements really de-motivates/confuses members!Here is the example of your dual statements:
"Cancel the order from snapdeal and consider letsbuy. They are better than ncarry or snapdeal imo."

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Guys can anyone confirm shadowgun using chainfire 3d.. It works on the veedee d10 which has same chipset as well as gs2 using cf3d (also on 4xmsaa :-o).. so plz check and post

azzu

AJJU
at least i knw that :) ,
may be that was in your case with that pyjama..
but my funbook is expected to be dispatched at 21st (note : expected)

I didn't found any defect in the product i received,others may disagree!
Everyone has own experience!
Tenida,i suggest you to be on a single statement!Your double-sided statements really de-motivates/confuses members!Here is the example of your dual statements:
"Cancel the order from snapdeal and consider letsbuy. They are better than ncarry or snapdeal imo."

dude..
no double sided statements in that sentence imho..

iam guessing as letsbuy has it..
flipkart wud on be it very soon too..
so before getting it frm LB shud i wait for Flipkart ? (coz LB takes atleast 7-10 days sure to ship)

^ and aah forget to mention
there's no TATA photon dongle with it ( i knw it needs 500* fr activation , but still 500 fr tata photon + a small plan isnt bad )...

i guess then ill wait for Flipkart,,

Top Bottom