Micromax Funbook

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Guys today, I went to the Micromax service center. And with their wifi connection, google play opens without any problem in my funbook. So, I thought that my wifi router has some problem. But some miracle has happened, now G. play is also opening with my wifi connection.

varunparakh

Gamer in me
same here, they called me and asked for an extension (to ship latest by 12th may :yeahright:), I don't think I'll take the extension. even my primary usage is e-reading, but lots of reviews say that its not that good of an e-reader. most websites seem to be out of stock, bet Micromax didn't expect such a huge response:-o. , I'll wait out for a proper review by iGyaan or so, and then get it from the local market if it seems good enough.

12th May!! By then it'll be available on Flipkart, as they answered my query on there facebook page today. "Mid of may" is what they said.

Even i am waiting for a review from iGyaan or so. Cant trust these sellers much, after the kind of problems, people here have been getting!

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
congrats tenida.. now you can enjoy all apps...

Thanks buddy. Finally I can get the taste of Android. Android without Google Play is like boat without a anchor.:lol:

Yes that Tata Photon is not actually free. They are simply trying to loot common people. Btw. Tata Photon people calling me everyday to take the free Dongle, I said, not interested :)

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Guys today, I went to the Micromax service center. And with their wifi connection, google play opens without any problem in my funbook. So, I thought that my wifi router has some problem. But some miracle has happened, now G. play is also opening with my wifi connection.

Great. Now enjoy Android.

kool

Cyborg Agent
^ good now after i order from LB will cancel the order from Snapdeal..
BTW : any idea about coupons on LB ?
cant find anything good cost cutting coupons
bhai, humse pucch lete code. :p

Micromax Funbook P300 For Rs 5849 @ Indiaplaza @ 6499 apply code INGSPL (Working with all cards) and get it @ 5849 :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Buy Micromax Funbook P300 online | Compare price and read reviews | Indiaplaza

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
So Tenida, glad to know your google play problem resolved "miraculously" somehow.

Now, I am looking for a tablet for a friend who is in a budget. But confused between the following two:
Micromax Funbook v/s HCL ME U1 Tablet

Specifications of both of the tablets are somewhat similar, with a big difference. Funbook have a 2800 mAh battery as opposed to 3600 mAh battery of HCL Me U1.

Can anyone comment how much of a difference of 800 mAh really makes! Need to decide on the tablet soon.

azzu

AJJU
bhai, humse pucch lete code. :p

Micromax Funbook P300 For Rs 5849 @ Indiaplaza @ 6499 apply code INGSPL (Working with all cards) and get it @ 5849 :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Buy Micromax Funbook P300 online | Compare price and read reviews | Indiaplaza

Thx bro..
but i already ordered it from LB..

pretty fast.. they even dispatched the shipment..
hoping it reaches me soon :D.

Again out of stock in letsbuy..

midnight black version is still available there

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
So Tenida, glad to know your google play problem resolved "miraculously" somehow.

Now, I am looking for a tablet for a friend who is in a budget. But confused between the following two:
Micromax Funbook v/s HCL ME U1 Tablet

Specifications of both of the tablets are somewhat similar, with a big difference. Funbook have a 2800 mAh battery as opposed to 3600 mAh battery of HCL Me U1.

Can anyone comment how much of a difference of 800 mAh really makes! Need to decide on the tablet soon.
Thanks Vyom.

About the tab, Micromax Fun Book has all thing positive only the battery is the problem(still you can get 4hours battery life easily). But the HCL ME U1 has not got positive rating by Digit Team
Check the review of HCl ME U1

icebags

Technomancer
hey tenida, e book reading rendering problem solved completely ? what other problem u think there is with e book reading here ? (screen too bright/dim fonts not displayed properly or anything else.... )

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
hey tenida, e book reading rendering problem solved completely ? what other problem u think there is with e book reading here ? (screen too bright/dim fonts not displayed properly or anything else.... )

Ebook reading with Document to go app cause no problem at all. Screen is very bright and vibrant. With 30% brightness its enough for me.

[YOUTUBE]I8eAdxT-BDM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]DHBCtH379z4[/YOUTUBE]

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
hey..
i bought a micromax phone (q5)
its trackball ended within 4 months , searched for service centres , found one , but the persons there say " micromax does give payment to us.. so we are no longer there service centres , though we'll repair it for rs 600..
had to finally give rs 500 to a local guy to change the track ball..

i'm a bit confused that should i go for micromax or not..
i think many of you are using this funbook.
can you please tell whether there is any difficulty till now (with the screen or any other thing)

jd91

Broken In
hi guys
can anyone suggest a good ram booster or task killer for funbook
i have tried many they all boost but within minitues services i am not using stopped get restarted and ram is back to square one.
secondly is there drivers available for bluetooth, my main aim is to attach a bt dongle for bt headphones.
thanks

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I know Advanced Task Killer by ReChild. Been using it on my phone, should work fine on ICS as well.

Top Bottom