Micromax Funbook

iSLaND

Broken In
still waiting for full review by tenida....

Plz try to make list of all games - routine and motion sensing hd - which are working fine with Funbook.

I'd also like to know if it can open large (>100mb) PDF files with ease? I read a lot of ebooks and mags.

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
hey Tenida, please confirm how your are using net on this tab...

does the 2g usb modem works with this..

dan4u

Took Off!!!
Guys another review of the Funbook by iGyaan Micromax Funbook Unboxing and Hands on Review - YouTube, its not the full review, just to clear doubts about browsing (used chrome) and pinch to zoom. check it out.

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
hey Tenida, please confirm how your are using net on this tab...

does the 2g usb modem works with this..

I surfing over wifi connection. I don't have any 3G dongle with me so, can't check.

Guys another review of the Funbook by iGyaan Micromax Funbook Unboxing and Hands on Review - YouTube, its not the full review, just to clear doubts about browsing (used chrome) and pinch to zoom. check it out.

Its quite old video already posted before. Browsing through stock browser is somewhat laggy, but with Dolphin HD all lag gone. Dolphin HD is best browser for android oS.

One good news, tomorrow I will post the review so stay tune :razz:

still waiting for full review by tenida....

Plz try to make list of all games - routine and motion sensing hd - which are working fine with Funbook.

I'd also like to know if it can open large (>100mb) PDF files with ease? I read a lot of ebooks and mags.

Its not possible for me to review everyone's suggested game, still I will try. What 100MB pdf file!! sorry I don't have such file.

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
it has a 512 mb ram..

the android + 2 low level apps + pdf reader running will still leave you with enough ram space to view a 100 mb pdf file without any problem..

THIS IS JUST MY OPINION. PLEASE CHECK WITH OTHER FORUM GUYS.

azzu

AJJU
hey..
i bought a micromax phone (q5)
its trackball ended within 4 months , searched for service centres , found one , but the persons there say " micromax does give payment to us.. so we are no longer there service centres , though we'll repair it for rs 600..
had to finally give rs 500 to a local guy to change the track ball..

i'm a bit confused that should i go for micromax or not..
i think many of you are using this funbook.
can you please tell whether there is any difficulty till now (with the screen or any other thing)

i had 3 MM mobles till now , q5 , q55 (bling) and x360..

both worked flawlessly untill i wrecked them :D

q5 went good for a year.. after that trackball gave me problems , went to MM service centre they replaced it fr 200rs..
and my frnds track ball was replaced fr free ( it was under warranty)..
(actually trackball starts giving problems because all the moist , dust from our hands coughts up in the seal and it fails to work )
had quite a positive experience from them ...

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
it has a 512 mb ram..

the android + 2 low level apps + pdf reader running will still leave you with enough ram space to view a 100 mb pdf file without any problem..

THIS IS JUST MY OPINION. PLEASE CHECK WITH OTHER FORUM GUYS.

Arey I am saying I've no such big pdf files"

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
^^ yup..
may be i dont have a good service centre here.:cry::cry::cry:

k..
the 2nd trackball also ended up quite early.. :|:|:|
finally had to open the phone myself .:|:|
washed the trackball (really lots of dirt in there)
and put it again in the phone:razz::razz::razz:

YOU HAVE GOT GOOD LUCK BUDDY..

Arey I am saying I've no such big pdf files"

arey bhai ,
i was answering for iSLaND 's question

hope i'm not wrong on that..

i'm a :noob: here

azzu

AJJU
^^ yup..
may be i dont have a good service centre here.:cry::cry::cry:

k..
the 2nd trackball also ended up quite early.. :|:|:|
finally had to open the phone myself .:|:|
washed the trackball (really lots of dirt in there)
and put it again in the phone:razz::razz::razz:

YOU HAVE GOT GOOD LUCK BUDDY..

i do it quite often.. :)
found its quite easy..and effective

techno

Evil Genius
ncarry is very bad...worst ecomm till now...ordered mm funbook 11th april..still now awating dispatch and calling to CC 100times no result they are saying aj dispatch hoga then again next day aaj ho jayega...i made payment already now suffering...what to do? In my area no aramex available and blue dart is applied but no result..help me...

dan4u

Took Off!!!
Its quite old video already posted before. Browsing through stock browser is somewhat laggy, but with Dolphin HD all lag gone. Dolphin HD is best browser for android oS.

the one I'm talking about was uploaded by iGyaan yesterday, it includes full unboxing, the one you thought I was talking about was uploaded last week. nways will wait for your review :)

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak

the one I'm talking about was uploaded by iGyaan yesterday, it includes full unboxing, the one you thought I was talking about was uploaded last week. nways will wait for your review :)
Ok got you.

varunparakh

Gamer in me
I have been kinda trolled!! :D
I had ordered COD for Funbook from Snapdeal on 13th, and then ordered from Ebay, since they said that they'll ship by 21st, now coz of not getting the stocks, ebay seller could not ship the funbook and hence i'll get my refund in 5 working days! Yesterday i got a mail from Snapdeal saying, sorry your order has been delayed (this was the first mail i had got, except the one that you get post order, and i had not received any confirmation call!! Oh yes i didnt) So i thought the order has been cancelled, and today i got a mail saying your order has been shipped, expected delivery date 24th :D LOL!

Crazy people, crazy me! :D Would have got two Funbooks :p

dan4u

Took Off!!!
I have been kinda trolled!! :D
I had ordered COD for Funbook from Snapdeal on 13th, and then ordered from Ebay, since they said that they'll ship by 21st, now coz of not getting the stocks, ebay seller could not ship the funbook and hence i'll get my refund in 5 working days! Yesterday i got a mail from Snapdeal saying, sorry your order has been delayed (this was the first mail i had got, except the one that you get post order, and i had not received any confirmation call!! Oh yes i didnt) So i thought the order has been cancelled, and today i got a mail saying your order has been shipped, expected delivery date 24th :D LOL!

Crazy people, crazy me! :D Would have got two Funbooks :p

woha close cut there:), so snapdeal is reliable then, good, hey did you use any coupons ?

varunparakh

Gamer in me
woha close cut there:), so snapdeal is reliable then, good, hey did you use any coupons ?

Pheww!! :p and Definitely seems to be now(more coz i'll get mine from there :D), since they have dispatched a day before the expected date, got mail at 9:28PM on 20th!
Yeah buddy, had used a coupon, got 150 off! 6349 is the final price! Mine is midnight black color.

Guys, tenida and others!

This ll be my first droid, gimme a heads up start, temme, what all should i do to make my funbook exp really fun (\m/) types :p
Apps, Games(i just love em), tuts, rooting, blah blah blah . . anything and everything! do lemme noe! Links to stuff will be icing on the cake! :)

dan4u

Took Off!!!
Pheww!! :p and Definitely seems to be now(more coz i'll get mine from there :D), since they have dispatched a day before the expected date, got mail at 9:28PM on 20th!
Yeah buddy, had used a coupon, got 150 off! 6349 is the final price! Mine is midnight black color.

is it a one time use coupon, else can I have it?:p

varunparakh

Gamer in me
is it a one time use coupon, else can I have it?:p

Trust me, since the time i wrote that last reply, i have been trying to recollect and find the coupon for you, it was for sure a generic one, since um out, the internet speed is way too slow, google a bit, you'll find the coupon code!! I'll post it, once i find it! Had sadly, deleted the history as well!!

[EDIT]
Got it, follow this buddy ;)

Top Bottom