Micromax Funbook

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Re: Micromax launches their first ICS 4 tablet

Coupon code plz, even ii'll order it ;)

Edit : Just Ordered for 6349 from Snapdeal, but the estimated shipping date is 21st!! :O They'll ship after a week and it'll then take another 4-5 days! Will take the final call, on the confirmation call tomorrow!

by then it'll appear on flipkart.

azzu

AJJU

Why don't you get it from ebay? Its cheaper (if you use coupons), check out this listing Micromax P300 Funbook Tablet 7" WiFi, Android 4.0..1 Year Manufacturer Warranty | eBay, you can get it for less than Rs 6000 (Using a 10% discount coupon), try Googling hard for the 10% coupon, or else you can get the 5% discount (Rs 6165) that's easily found on a Google search .
P.S they're shipping from the 16th onward, .

coz of hassle free COD feature,,,,,

same here too ,
shippig time is 21st
lol i thought its delivery date :(

ajayritik

Technomancer

Guys even I'm tempted to go for this. Had a bad experience with Spice tab last year so little apprehensive about this low end tabs. Let me see based on the reviews here.

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak

Anybodies knows how to post video on youtube. Mine is .avi format. Any software on online to convert to .flv

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent

Tenida can you please check if net works via gprs with 2g sim card

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak

^^Ok will check, but still i don't it will work before rooting. Other than Tata Photon dongle, no other device will work at this moment.

Update: Uploading two videos of Funbook, video quality will be not that great. But you will have a short idea about the device.

[YOUTUBE]jBTHQ6TodP4[/YOUTUBE]

varunparakh

Gamer in me

Why don't you get it from ebay? Its cheaper (if you use coupons), check out this listing Micromax P300 Funbook Tablet 7" WiFi, Android 4.0..1 Year Manufacturer Warranty | eBay, you can get it for less than Rs 6000 (Using a 10% discount coupon), try Googling hard for the 10% coupon, or else you can get the 5% discount (Rs 6165) that's easily found on a Google search .
P.S they're shipping from the 16th onward, .

Will certainly consider it now, the one i had been tracking on Ebay, had been finished with his listing after selling 200 items.
As of the 10% coupon, i have tried plenty of them, they say "The gift voucher MND3Q3JKV6 has been issued to another user. You will not be able to use this voucher on your user ID. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment."

Though the 5% coupon works well, even i chose Snapdeal for COD, but then 21st is way too late!

by then it'll appear on flipkart.

yeah, thus i thought of taking the final call today, wont order it from Snapdeal now!

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak

Guys Tata Photon Dongale is not completely free, you have to give Rs.500/- as handling and servicing charge to TATA Photon store. If we have to give the extra money, then why micromax advising as free dongle !!! :-x

[YOUTUBE]8WsFpGoFYEI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]RTs39_crm2A[/YOUTUBE]

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak

^^You mean ebaY.

Wait for flipkart mate. Funbook should be in stock soon. Ordering will be a piece of cake then as well as hassle free. :)

Right but then, why they are taking so much time to list. While snapdeal and ebay has selling fb every 2 min.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...

^^ That's a real good question mate. I don't know why the hell they are taking so much time to get it in stock. :(

varunparakh

Gamer in me

Guys Tata Photon Dongale is not completely free, you have to give Rs.500/- as handling and servicing charge to TATA Photon store. If we have to give the extra money, then why micromax advising as free dongle !!! :-x

Buddy, may be you skipped the little star (*) which said Conditions Apply ;)
Actually the, dongle is free, but what you need to pay is the activation charges!

enticer86

Stay Silent!

Hey guys, thanks to my beloved TD forum, i finally brought this tab, after much deliberation, since the NDTV reviews are pretty bad.

If you are looking for your first tab, for a first android device, or for just the experience, go ahead and buy it. I just love the device.. Everything is perfect.

Please note that the dongle is paid, and I can't use my Reliance Webconnect on this. Plus, if you delete all the Vriti Educational content and bundled movies and songs, you free almost 1.5 GB of space, which makes this device run pretty fast.

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak

@Enticer86- Congrats mate. You purchased it from where? and hows the experience?

Well Funbook and momo9 may look similar because of its hard buttons and screen size, But dimension wise its totally different
The Dimensions of momo9 are 122 x 197 x 12.7 mm
The Dimensions of Funbook are 122 x 192 x 10 mm
i.e the Funbook is only 10mm thick, so that is a lot of difference, Thickness plays a major role .
Oh and just for comparison,
Dimensions of the Galaxy Tab 620 are : 122.37 x 193.65 x 9.96 mm

That's very good point. That means its not ployer momo oem.

kool

Cyborg Agent

Just ordered it from Ebay for 6165.50\- INR :) :) The countdown begins ;)

Its cheapest here: Micromax Funbook at Rs 5899 :)

Micromax Funbook, Price, Features, Specifications, Reviews | Tradus

use coupon code GADGET600 to get Rs 600 off ( valid till 19th of April )
*i.imgur.com/zK1pi.png

NO NEED TO CRY FOR EBAY 10% or INDIATIMES SHOPPING…

But still i gonna wait more, controlling my curiosity for my 1st android tab. i think in next 1 month price gonna down.

Top Bottom