Media
Connectivity
Application Support
Camera
Battery Life
Verdict

Any other topic?? :-o

Congrat's and Thanks to you Tenida,for such an elaborate presentation...:p
Your detailed reviews are awaiting to be explored by all of us.
If possible,please ensure that whether Funbook will require only Tata Photon+ connection,or are there any liberty/choice to use dongles and connections from other ISP's?:?::confused:

Dark_Knight

Broken In
Re: Micromax launches their first ICS 4 tablet

If you want real review, you have to wait a bit :mrgreen:

Ohk. But please make it before 15th. I have an ebay 10% off coupon which i am probably saving for this. :). Atleast give your views on smoothness of UI and please test some HD games. Thank you in advance.

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak

Ohk. But please make it before 15th. I have an ebay 10% off coupon which i am probably saving for this. :). Atleast give your views on smoothness of UI and please test some HD games. Thank you in advance.

UI is butter smooth, no lag at all...btw will let u know about hd games.

Do not waste time on launchers.
Look for the lightest possible launcher,if you do not like the stock one.
For me the most important test would be the hdmi mirroring quality of big 10-15GB 1080p rips,and the usb OTG functionality.

I have no problem with stock launcher.
But HDMI cable is not there in the package. But still i can't connect as i don't have lcd tv or monitor with hdmi port.... :(

Congrat's and Thanks to you Tenida,for such an elaborate presentation...:p
Your detailed reviews are awaiting to be explored by all of us.
If possible,please ensure that whether Funbook will require only Tata Photon+ connection,or are there any liberty/choice to use dongles and connections from other ISP's?:?::confused:

Thanks. No only tata photon dongle is supported ....but rooting will solve the problem i think ;)

dabster

In the zone

Battery is what I am more concerned about.. this has 2800mah battery when all the comparable ones are have 3600+mah battery. Monsieur Tenida, looking forward for review.

Is this same as ployer momo9(most likely not) and veedee D10 ?

dan4u

Took Off!!!

UI is butter smooth, no lag at all...btw will let u know about hd games.
)

Hey congrats on your purchase, could you Check out this Review by Gadget Guru, Micromax Funbook: Review - NDTVGadgets.com
any truth in what they say, does it hang or takes 3-5 seconds to wake up from sleep mode?

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak

I have not faced such problem. Better you try out the funbook in store then decide on it or wait for my review.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member

Smoothness,Lag on Multitasking,Use Launchers and say

+1

Tenida, please also do test on how smooth it is, specially when running multiple apps i.e. multitasking.

Because android is famous for it's laggyness :p

Also if possible please check out GPS too..!! It'd be better if you can go through all the features..!!

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V

Congrats Tenida.. This device is an awesome eReader. I was thinking of getting an el-cheapo eReader but now, I'll get this in 1-2 months.

Orionz

Nebula was here,15 yrs back

HOW TO Root Micromax Funbook ;)

HOW TO Root Micromax Funbook | BlogoTech

azzu

AJJU

Just ordered it from Snapdeal..
after alot of thinking :|
COD was the only option for me..

expected delivery date is 21st..

fingers crossed :p

Orionz

Don't worry Snapdeal is great...,at least with MM funbook. ;) i received mine on 5 the day after placing order.

azzu

AJJU

after searching for alot of coupons
finally cud just get 150 off 6499

ohh damn , suddenly realized i ordered white grey one..
any idea for cancelling it ?
want the back one

Orionz

Yep you can cancel it during the confirmation call,which u'll have probably tomorrow!
BTW I have Gray too.....and it looks really great.(still its ur personal choice)

azzu

AJJU

^ just did it..

dunno but iam more leaned towards black.. one so..

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak

I also order for midnight black but the ncarry told me that black is not available, so I have no option left to choose the grey one. But believe me grey looks as good as black.

varunparakh

Gamer in me

after searching for alot of coupons
finally cud just get 150 off 6499

ohh damn , suddenly realized i ordered white grey one..
any idea for cancelling it ?
want the back one

Coupon code plz, even ii'll order it ;)

Edit : Just Ordered for 6349 from Snapdeal, but the estimated shipping date is 21st!! :O They'll ship after a week and it'll then take another 4-5 days! Will take the final call, on the confirmation call tomorrow!

dan4u

Took Off!!!

Coupon code plz, even ii'll order it ;)

Edit : Just Ordered for 6349 from Snapdeal, but the estimated shipping date is 21st!! :O They'll ship after a week and it'll then take another 4-5 days! Will take the final call, on the confirmation call tomorrow!

Why don't you get it from ebay? Its cheaper (if you use coupons), check out this listing Micromax P300 Funbook Tablet 7" WiFi, Android 4.0..1 Year Manufacturer Warranty | eBay, you can get it for less than Rs 6000 (Using a 10% discount coupon), try Googling hard for the 10% coupon, or else you can get the 5% discount (Rs 6165) that's easily found on a Google search .
P.S they're shipping from the 16th onward, .

Top Bottom