Meenakshi is ‘100% tunch maal’: Digvijaya

funskar

Padawan
The Dog minister of India:lol:

*l1.yimg.com/nn/fp/rsz/072613/images/smush/digvijay_1374831918.jpg

At a party rally in Madhya Pradesh, Digvijaya called fellow Congress general secretary Meenakshi Natrajan ‘100 percent tunch maal’.

Headlines Today reported that apparently Digvijaya was praising Natarajan.
He also said that she was very hard working and close to Congress supremos Sonia and Rahul Gandhi.

Not only did he make the sexist remark, he worsened matters further by saying that he knew this because
he was a purana johari (meaning an experienced jeweler who understands the value of a gem:mrgreen:

Source Meenakshi 100 per cent Tunch Maal- D*gvijay:shock:

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
Meenakshi Natarajan, herself, has finally spoken out, saying that she has not taken offence over the reported remark. Digvijay Singh had used "100% tunch maal" to describe her dedicated service.

*gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/joker-clap-hq.gif

Taking sycophancy to a new level.

icebags

Technomancer
so, its a complement or cuss ?
using the "maal" word to describe a human being sounds wrong tho, that too in public media. :D

rishitells

Always in Dreams...
Rapper Honey Singh slams Digvijay Singh for using “tunch maal” - Faking News :-D :-D

"..if Digvijay Singh wants to use such terms, he should also become a rapper..”, the rapper said.

The popular Punjabi rapper even suggested a “hip” and “cool” nickname for Digvijay Singh if he becomes a rapper – Bho Bho Digvijay Singh.

so, its a complement or cuss ?
using the "maal" word to describe a human being sounds wrong tho, that too in public media. :D

Using that word is certainly wrong when said by a politician. But belive it or not 90% of hindi speaking teenagers use the same sentence among themselves when complementing a girl. Damn I can't wait to turn the news channel on.

ashs1

Padawan
digvijay singh had used "100% tunch maal" to describe her dedicated service.

hao re bava !!!!!

God help this country from politicians ... :/

Last edited:

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Apparently he has been misquoted. He was talking about her character being pure gold. I have seen the video of his speech and come to that conclusion.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
^ "tunch maal" is no way a sensible combination of words to be used by a dignitary in any position for a lady, no matter whatever you want to mean.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
^ "tunch maal" is no way a sensible combination of words to be used by a dignitary in any position for a lady, no matter whatever you want to mean.

Watch the video and decide for yourself. His tone ensures there are no lewd intentions. I'm not condoning his choice of words, but I am ready to believe him especially after watching the video.

icebags

Technomancer
so, madame meenakshi is going to let it go as it is or file a case ?

Using that word is certainly wrong when said by a politician. But belive it or not 90% of hindi speaking teenagers use the same sentence among themselves when complementing a girl. Damn I can't wait to turn the news channel on.

is that so. :eek:

Top Bottom