Medal of Honor : Warfighter

pinku1993

Lagger ~ ..
^^ my exp. is a little different - MoH AA, SH, BT and Airborne was great but pacific assualt and the last Medal of Honor was not good at all - I've not played a good MoH game for a long very long time - had to happy with CoD and BFBC2 and BF3 - so this time the devs should make some thing real good with a strong and attractive story line and lots of action packed missions so the gameplay can be great and also a good MP system.

I too agree on this.. though I think BF3 was having a pretty good story line .. CoD should improve their storyline.. There's loads of action.. No doubt abt.. I never wasted my bucks on any other FPS games.. rather than CoD series and the last two Battlefield games.. :D

pinku1993

Lagger ~ ..
^^bad company 2/battlefield 3 and mw1/mw2/mw3 ...for me are best fps games in past few years.

Yeah Same for me.. But will try this one out if it gets good reviews and if disc will be available at a reasonable price.. I am on dialup.. I can't download from steam :p :D

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
[YOUTUBE]ALnL6XiTXgQ[/YOUTUBE]

I am not impressed with the trailer, expected some game play footage.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not really unless you are waiting for this game. :)

The last best MoH game I've played is MoH Airborne - MoH 2010 was not good so in a way I'm really waiting for a good MoH game ;-)

on Oct AC3 is also going to be released and not to mention some other good games by that time for sure - so playing MoH Warfighter might be delayed further unless it gets some great number of positive reviews.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Got an email from EA regarding this game. You guys might be interested :)
Watch the announcement trailer of
Medal of Honor: Warfighter
If you cannot view this email, please
click here
Prepare yourself for the next edition of
the most authentic shooter ever. Medal of Honor™ Warfighter is taking Tier 1 to
the next level. This time the
battleground goes global and the
action is even more intense. Make sure
you login into Tier 1 Central to get your
hands the latest intel, exclusive interviews and downloads.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ looks good but has a CODish feeling ;-)

BTW, what's the meaning of " Pre Order for 40 Hour of Tactical HeadStart " ??

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^ looks good but has a CODish feeling ;-)

BTW, what's the meaning of " Pre Order for 40 Hour of Tactical HeadStart " ??

Might be everything will be unlocked which will require approx 40hrs of multiplayer gameplay and ranking.

Like Battlefield unlock everything for Rs.1500....lol

Top Bottom