Medal of Honor : Warfighter

Alok

Adventurer
And sequel to moh2010 revealed. This will use frostbyte 2.0.
*media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/featured/electronic-arts/medalofhonor/Warfighter/MOHWARgenKEYART.jpg
Medal of Honor: Warfighter Revealed - News - www.GameInformer.com

Update: coming this october...

Medal of Honor: Warfighter arriving in October - Report - GameSpot.com

Seems another BF3.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Niko and the MoH guy looks a bit same ;-)

was waiting for this since i finished MoH. And i don't feel its just another BF3. BF3 is army vs army. its special forces vs terrorist (doesn't make much difference i know) at some half village kind of place. But what i really like here is the story + the team.

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
Niko and the MoH guy looks a bit same ;-)

:-D yes.

@gameranand i still didn't played MOH 2010. I want it to play before new game comes. So i request you to type a short review and also differentiate it with mw2/black ops.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Frostbite is a pretty impressive engine. I think this will be great.

Is it a sequel? 'Cause in the ending of MOH is seemed like a sequel is possible.

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
^^as i said in the first post, it is sequel to MOH 2010.

*gamingeverything.com/wp-content/gallery/medal-of-honor-warfighter/medal_of_honor_warfighter-4.jpg
*gamingeverything.com/wp-content/gallery/medal-of-honor-warfighter/medal_of_honor_warfighter-5.jpg
*gamingeverything.com/wp-content/gallery/medal-of-honor-warfighter/medal_of_honor_warfighter-6.jpg

Sujeet

Undead!!!
The ending of MOH 2010 left sour taste in mouth.
Hope this will feature better storyline.

Frostbite is a pretty impressive engine. I think this will be great.

Is it a sequel? 'Cause in the ending of MOH is seemed like a sequel is possible.

Last Time

Single player ran on Unreal Engine 3.0:clap2:
and Multi Player was on Frostbite 1.0.:evil:

This time the whole package will be riding on Frostbite 2.0!!!:twisted:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Niko bellic joins the special forces :D ...he was already an ex soldier. ;-)

:lol: working part timer in MoH !!!

The ending of MOH 2010 left sour taste in mouth.
Hope this will feature better storyline.

this was done on purpose. indirectly they wanted to say that a sequel was coming.

Whaaaa???

SP & MP were developed by different teams hence different engine. maybe danger close team found it easier to work with UE3.0

Sujeet

Undead!!!
this was done on purpose. indirectly they wanted to say that a sequel was coming.

Ofcourse EA cant let a legendary franchise die anyway but it could have been done in a much better way

We have got hundreds of games with superb endings which have got Sequels.

COD:Modern Warfare series..most common(and similar) ! :mrgreen:

SP & MP were developed by different teams hence different engine. maybe danger close team found it easier to work with UE3.0

Actually it will be better to say SP/MP were developed by separate Dev Studio instead of Teams.

Danger Close worked on SP.
DICE worked on MP(CREATOR of Frostbite engine....easier for them to handle their own engine!)+ already proved worth of Frostbite with Bad CompanY 2 MP.

Anyways both studioz belong to EA!:)

Top Bottom