Medal of Honor : Warfighter

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
^^well there is no ww3. And all stories from ww2 got spent already. Gamers needs change so it is.

And for future based battles there are already Crysis.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
and ghost recon future soldiers
and deus ex...all time hit.....not the human rev..old ones ....with rpg elements

^^well there is no ww3. And all stories from ww2 got spent already. Gamers needs change so it is.

And for future based battles there are already Crysis.

activison did gr8 job of picturizing ww3 in mw3 !
+ memorable one is Homefront...ultimate ww3 plot.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
...ya
only visuals were bit dated
everything else was gr8
gunbattles were well balanced.
the plot was unique and so were the characters.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
ok. Thats true. but one can attemt to visualize it to max accuracy.....afterall it all depends on him what he want to see....

other than COD And MOH ...which other games have successfuly utilized ww2 concept.

gameranand

Living to Play
1. Brother in arms
2. Hidden & dangerous
3. Company of heroes
4. Command & conquer red alert
and a lot others.
Do you know that ww2 is one of the most used concept or story in gaming industry.

gameranand

Living to Play
1. Brother in arms
2. Hidden & dangerous
3. Company of heroes
and a lot others.
Do you know that ww2 is one of the most used concept or story in gaming industry.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Tactical nukes, $hit will end before it begins.

NICE ONE!!!

no one will ever know what the f&@? actually happened cuz there will be none :mrgreen:

1. Brother in arms
2. Hidden & dangerous
3. Company of heroes
and a lot others.

thanx...nifty list...quite handy for fps/ww2 lover
ww2...most used ....???...!!!!...always felt so...but sure now1!!!

Sujeet

Undead!!!
moh never disappointed in past in terms of solid gameplay and fun.
This time too i hope they will put up a nice game for fps fans.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ my exp. is a little different - MoH AA, SH, BT and Airborne was great but pacific assualt and the last Medal of Honor was not good at all - I've not played a good MoH game for a long very long time - had to happy with CoD and BFBC2 and BF3 - so this time the devs should make some thing real good with a strong and attractive story line and lots of action packed missions so the gameplay can be great and also a good MP system.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
^^COD AND Battlefield are for sure better alternatives in terms of overall FPS package and story (Battlfield not that much).But still MOH 2010 was a really nice game with a more sensible and appealing plot in comparison to previous games in Series. For me Airborne was best in MOH series so far.

Top Bottom