gameranand

Living to Play
^^ I guess in ME3 there should be a marriage ceremony of Commander Shepard and later some Children after all Commander Shepard also have other needs than just saving Galaxy. Maybe developers include this as a cutscene then that would be great. A nice ending. :)

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^^ I guess in ME3 there should be a marriage ceremony of Commander Shepard and later some Children after all Commander Shepard also have other needs than just saving Galaxy. Maybe developers include this as a cutscene then that would be great. A nice ending. :)

*img832.imageshack.us/img832/7083/reggiefilsaime.jpg

Really? marriage? children?

gameranand

Living to Play
vamsi said:
Really? marriage? children?
Why not??? Maybe not children but I would like a marriage ceremony. There was a dialogue about it in Shadow Broker DLCs last conversation also.

varunb

Working in an IT company
I think ME 2 save games will not have much effect on ME 3.

Duhhh..:crazy: I dont know from what point of view you are saying this. Its bound to have a big impact. Just wait for the game to arrive first before making preconceived notions about it.

.=Pyro=.

Burning in the skies
^^
agreed man.I ain't gonna play it if story doesn't carry through and decisions in ME2 doesn't have repercussions in ME3. Kidding actually. but decisions will have effect that's for sure, otherwise....i don't know man, it is one of the best things in ME- Your decisions having game changing impacts.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Duhhh..:crazy: I dont know from what point of view you are saying this. Its bound to have a big impact. Just wait for the game to arrive first before making preconceived notions about it.

It might be plausible considering DA 2 debacle.

varunb

Working in an IT company
Forget DA2. They just went almost 360 with the new storyline but with ME3 we now have a gist of what will happen thanks to the past information sources. Thats why I said that wait for the game to arrive. Making assumptions will only dampen your expectations.

rohit18rs

Journeyman
This is gonna be the game of the year ...
Mass effect and mass effect 2 were just awesome... This is going to be one hell of a game

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^I looked at the bright side of crysis 2 too :p
Rocksteady should be norm now.

gameranand

Living to Play
Faun said:
Dude I am a ME freak and as far as I can tell after reading every reports and article and viewing all the interviews with developers the decisions you made will have big impact on what will happen next.
Developers said that already that they weren't in mood for continuation of story of DAO in DA2 but ME was meant to be a trilogy. It was trilogy from the very beginning of ME. Every decisions you made and will make will have big impacts. For example you'll be able to see the crew members from ME2 which survived in your saves. They won't magically come back again like Shepard in ME2 if they died in ME2 then they won't be available in ME3. Developers are saying that there will be 1000+ diversities and I guess that its a big number.
Also please have a look at this
Mass Effect/Mass Effect 2 Discussion Thread
Please have a look on Post 277.

cyborg47

Technomancer

Well, the decisions never really had a 'huge' impact from ME1 to ME2, sure there were plenty of them, but not so important.
But the decisions from ME2 probably would have more impact in me3's story line in comparision to the former.

yeah look on the bright side! I did it when playing ME2 - considering it as an action game rather than an RPG!... Bioware should take of that 'action RPG' line from ME series from now on.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
all right. locking this thread for a while till we get some solid update about the game.

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Thread unlocked. Game delay update incoming from IGN:

Mass Effect 3 Delayed to 2012

Electronic Arts is delaying the release of Mass Effect 3 into early 2012.

Casey Hudson, Executive Producer of the Mass Effect series, made the announcement through the game's official Facebook page.

"Mass Effect 3 will be released in the first three months of 2012. The development team is laser focused on making sure Mass Effect 3 is the biggest, boldest and best game in the series, ensuring that it exceeds everyone's expectations."

Source: IGN

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah I saw that.
Mass Effect 3 tweaked for "larger market"
Sequel more commercial than ME1, ME2.

Here are some screenshots
*images.eurogamer.net/assets/articles//a/1/3/5/5/3/7/2/03.jpg.jpg
*images.eurogamer.net/assets/articles//a/1/3/5/5/3/7/2/06.jpg.jpg
*images.eurogamer.net/assets/articles//a/1/3/5/5/3/7/2/01.jpg.jpg
*images.eurogamer.net/assets/articles//a/1/3/5/5/3/7/2/07.jpg.jpg
*images.eurogamer.net/assets/articles//a/1/3/5/5/3/7/2/05.jpg.jpg