Man of Steel (movie) - 2013

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
And no, this isn't Marvel, WB don't show everything in the trailers. This trailer is more of the same as the last trailer.
I have to disagree on this one.Remember the Avengers ? Almost none of the major action was shown in the trailers and they were still EPIC .

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Do you Guys watch "The Front Row" (airs on star world/movies) there were quite a few interviews of man of steel cast this week . Antje Traue said she could hardly breathe once she came out of the airport in India . LOL

Last edited:

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Do you Guys watch "The Front Row" (airs on star world/movies) there were quite a few interviews of man of steel cast this week . Antje Traue said she could hardly breathe once she came out of the airport in India . LOL

Whats lol about that?

I hope that they have Lex as the main villain in MoS 2,And the actor portraying him does not die.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Whats lol about that?

That I live here , and I never felt that I was not able to breathe , imagine if I go to us or other countries it will be like a green forest fresh air situation . I will breathe like never before . :lol:

I hope that they have Lex as the main villain in MoS 2,And the actor portraying him does not die.

First let WB confirm that there will be MOS 2 , they are saying it depends upon the success of MoS . I remember GL was also quite hyped and the initial screening reaction was also good but once the critic reviews started it went down hill.

Bring on other JLA members movies like the long awaited Wonder Woman and Flash movies before MoS 2 .

Vignesh B

Youngling
Even am eagerly waiting for Man of steel. But this video was too funny to ignore.

I had thought of posting it in the you-tube thread but found it more appropriate to post it here.

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer

She's German, so duh! The place is paradise looks and feels like heaven :p

First let WB confirm that there will be MOS 2 , they are saying it depends upon the success of MoS . I remember GL was also quite hyped and the initial screening reaction was also good but once the critic reviews started it went down hill.

It was, but majority of early reactions on twitter were from chicks, and they loved ryan reynolds regardless of the entire movie. The early reactions for MoS are coming from a wide variety of people..critics, fans, Superman haters, average people, and they all love it :D So don't worry, there will be a sequel, and Lex will be the villain, that's where the story could go, could be an evil politician afaik.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Even am eagerly waiting for Man of steel. But this video was too funny to ignore.
I had thought of posting it in the you-tube thread but found it more appropriate to post it here.

Watched it when it was first published , I am subscribed to CinemaSins and ScreenJunkies from the day they uploaded their first video.

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
Thank that one journalist who misinterpreted Zimmer's "NO" when asked if he was working on Man of Steel. That's when the rumor started about Zimmer on MoS. So Zack gets an explanation call from Zimmer, and they both decide to meet up and talk about the story, and tada! Zimmer officially on MoS.

Last edited:

Inceptionist

Journeyman
Thank that one journalist who misinterpreted Zimmer's "NO" when asked if he was working on Man of Steel. That's when the rumor started about Zimmer on MoS. So Zack gets an explanation call from Zimmer, and they both decide to meet up and talk about the story, and tada! Zimmer officially on MoS.

I knew from day one that Zimmer will be scoring this epic score. Who else is there other than Chris Nolan's frequent collaborator? :cool:

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
I knew from day one that Zimmer will be scoring this epic score. Who else is there other than Chris Nolan's frequent collaborator? :cool:

Its a Snyder film, and Snyder's alone. Nolan was only a producer, left the project as soon as Snyder took the director's chair.

icebags

Technomancer
its opening next week. so it seems we got 2 movies to see on saturday and sunday - pacific rim & sm. question is which to watch first ? :-?

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Nazism is political, not some kind of bloodline or anything :|

Stephen said:
I shall bear nothin' against me White Massa,Not even a Joke :x

Btw this was a joke :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to watch this film in Multiplex with friends.
Trailers were epic.Just saw all of them today

[OT] btw why are all my youtube vids downloaded thru Real Player corrupted?Wanted all the MoS trailers in 1080p
[/OT]

Top Bottom