Man of Steel (movie) - 2013

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^she is an exception & falls into that 1% category hence her example to imagine the rest 99%.btw how many of you are planning on watching it on first day itself(14th june).since price difference is significant between weekdays & weekends i will watch it on 17th.

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
btw how many of you are planning on watching it on first day itself(14th june).since price difference is significant between weekdays & weekends i will watch it on 17th.

Hopefully, yes. I ll have to stay awake in the night though, coz that's when Bookmyshow opens the ticket bookings.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
btw how many of you are planning on watching it on first day itself(14th june).since price difference is significant between weekdays & weekends i will watch it on 17th.

My local Cinema hall upgraded to Sony 4K 3D Projector .. costs only ₹ 120 any day :p , but I cant do a first show, but I can catch it the first day >:D

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
You guys know that this is post-converted to 3D, right? I'mma go watch 2D.

IMAX 3D is reserved for GDT's epic.

Must watch. It's so accurate.

[youtube]mQG6F76On-M[/youtube]

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
You guys know that this is post-converted to 3D, right? I'mma go watch 2D.

IMAX 3D is reserved for GDT's epic.

Must watch. It's so accurate.

[youtube]mQG6F76On-M[/youtube]

Post conversion isn't always bad. But cheap post conversions are (IM3 :p ).

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
MoS' budget isn't that huge.

225mil isn't huge? And don't forget that MoS had 16 months of post production, plenty of time to get the visual effects and 3d right. Star Trek ID was post converted to 3D, yet it looked spectacular. So it all depends on how well its done, and considering the kind of visual master Snyder is, I'm totally positive about the 3D version :D

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Like all DC films,This will be Epic.3D not withstanding.

@DC : Yo Dawg, Get me a brotha*koff*John Stewart*koff* Green Lantern,Not tha White-Boy Lantern,You feel me?

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
AFAIK, it was $175 mil. It's also said that the movie's shot handheld by Snyder.

STID didn't impress me with the 3D.

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
AFAIK, it was $175 mil. It's also said that the movie's shot handheld by Snyder.

It was, but it was pushed to 225 mil early in the early stages of post production. Insider rumor was that WB was really impressed with some early unfinished screenings and raised the budget to 225 mill.

STID didn't impress me with the 3D.

Hmm, I guess its the IMAX effect for me, I thoroughly enjoyed the movie, and the 3D was super impressive, nerdgasm stuff!

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
WB Is trying to not show the Superman name in its promotional material for man of steel , In India the film is being marketed as "SUPERMAN" and not Man of steel (at least the Hindi version) .... Bunch of ....

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
WB Is trying to not show the Superman name in its promotional material for man of steel , In India the film is being marketed as "SUPERMAN" and not Man of steel (at least the Hindi version) .... Bunch of ....

I bet not even a single person in india recognizes him with 'Man of Steel', unless they're familiar to comics.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
This is the last trailer (probably) ... The same thing happened with TDKR and the people who have seen it said there is nothing shown in the trailers .

This is THE last trailer, confirmed by WB, collider.com said. And no, this isn't Marvel, WB don't show everything in the trailers. This trailer is more of the same as the last trailer.

Top Bottom