Man of Steel (movie) - 2013

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
CommanderShawnzer;1921357 [OT said:
btw why are all my youtube vids downloaded thru Real Player corrupted?Wanted all the MoS trailers in 1080p
[/OT]

Get them from Apple website, better quality.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
I guess some of you took the comment from Antje Traue harshley watch the interview as just one line that I wrote doesn't tell everything about what she said .

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
I guess some of you took the comment from Antje Traue harshley watch the interview as just one line that I wrote doesn't tell everything about what she said .

:lol: Harshly?
Everyone knows India sucks :lol:
Everything about this country sucks
It don't matter if you sugar-coat it or say it on-your-face

Btw,Thats pure Scandinavian Beauty :wub:

Is it just me or does Zod look Psychotic?
I was expecting a more "KNEEL BEFORE ZOD" arrogant evil-guy face

Last edited:

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
This country would be so much better if the Settlers weren't kicked out during the "Independence"
We would have a Global population in India and things wouldn't be so bad.

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
We will still be Indians and they'll still hate us. :(

How do you think lot of people are living abroad then? Its just those overly sensitive people who cannot take some silly racist jokes, I mean, we indians are already kinda sensitive towards racists jokes, so don't take their opinions. Believe me, my friend has been to Frankfurt, and some people are racist, just as racist as we are towards people from other states of this country. But things don't really get serious unless you try to be a punk. Take it as a joke, and move on, and you know what, they take jokes too, comment something about Jews or Nazis, they'll just stfu. The point is, make friends and mix up with them, not everybody will hate for no reason, there will be good people too :p

Overall, I think its totally worth it, work hard and settle in some place like frankfurt(that's just one example). Those places aren't over crowded, and people aren't as desperate about life as we indians are. Peaceful life :D

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^My friends & family members have been to other nations and are staying there as well but, trust me you'll never feel as if it's your hometown, you'll never feel it's yours or you belong and I'm not making it up. You always have to convince yourself.

*patriotic feels surge* I'mma live in India! If we don't care about our country, who the f*** gives a f***? I'll give a f***. 'Nuff with anti-Indian shyt. *surge terminates* :D

But seriously, I'm fed up with westernization, we're not their biatches. I hate it when our teens act like western ones, I so want to get medieval on their arses.

Ontopic: Can't wait for MoS!

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
^My friends & family members have been to other nations and are staying there as well but, trust me you'll never feel as if it's your hometown, you'll never feel it's yours or you belong and I'm not making it up. You always have to convince yourself.

*patriotic feels surge* I'mma live in India! If we don't care about our country, who the f*** gives a f***? I'll give a f***. 'Nuff with anti-Indian shyt. *surge terminates* :D

But seriously, I'm fed up with westernization, we're not their biatches. I hate it when our teens act like western ones, I so want to get medieval on their arses.

You don't have to necessarily hate india or be an anti-indian if you're living abroad. Respect your history, language, culture, but what's the point of blind respect for a place? and you're free to hate the kinda situation india is in now, desperation everywhere, and its only going to get worse, damn this population :(

Does this Superman have the TM Regd. Super-curl?

Nope. That silly curl :p

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar

Patriotic Southerner....
Indian :shock:

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
You don't have to necessarily hate india or be an anti-indian if you're living abroad. Respect your history, language, culture, but what's the point of blind respect for a place? and you're free to hate the kinda situation india is in now, desperation everywhere, and its only going to get worse, damn this population :(

Nope. That silly curl :p

One of my friends was raging about this Superman's
loss of Curl & Red Chaddi :lol: