Man of Steel (movie) - 2013

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
DAMN! My childhood reborn. PHUCIN' AWESOME! Them drums at the start send chills....

[youtube]zA92Rw6kNWw[/youtube]

EDIT: Didn't see it was posted already.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Hopefully, this new trailer might change your opinion

*NERDGASM ALERT*

Pacific Rim - Con Footage | Facebook

The last part of the trailer was quite good , But I will wait for reviews then think if I want to see it or not. BTW , What cameras are used for some close-up scenes , some scenes look like they were shot 10 year earlier. Eh, I think it is the kind of look they are going with . But the scenes with CGI look quite good.

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
The last part of the trailer was quite good , But I will wait for reviews then think if I want to see it or not. BTW , What cameras are used for some close-up scenes , some scenes look like they were shot 10 year earlier. Eh, I think it is the kind of look they are going with . But the scenes with CGI look quite good.

Reviews you say? Meanwhile, Hobbit sits at 66% on Rotten Tomatoes, while some average movie like IM3 is at 90%. Says a lot about reviews :p

Last edited:

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
IM3 WAS GOOD , Beside there are about 200 more reviews to come for Iron Man 3 and it will be around 78 % finally . BTW Hobbit was compared to LOTR and it was nowhere near as good also the reviewers were not accepting the technology used (48 FPS) , I think the HFR is brilliant and 3D should be done with it , It makes it so life-like. Now when I saw review I mean the audience as well , I look at the audience section of rotten tomatoes (where Hobbit is at a justified 84 % positive) and sometimes IMDB.

I personally did not like Hobbit the way I like (LOVE) LOTR . I have only seen AUJ once , but I have lost count how many times I have seen the trilogy after watching it for the first time in Summer 2011.

P.S. Going to IRON MAN 3 Tomorrow again . :p :))

Last edited:
OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
IM3 WAS GOOD , Beside there are about 200 more reviews to come for Iron Man 3 and it will be around 78 % finally . BTW Hobbit was compared to LOTR and it was nowhere near as good also the reviewers were not accepting the technology used (48 FPS) , I think the HFR is brilliant and 3D should be done with it , It makes it so life-like. Now when I saw review I mean the audience as well , I look at the audience section of rotten tomatoes (where Hobbit is at a justified 84 % positive) and sometimes IMDB.

I personally did not like Hobbit the way I like (LOVE) LOTR . I have only seen AUJ once , but I have lost count how many times I have seen the trilogy after watching it for the first time in Summer 2011.

P.S. Going to IRON MAN 3 Tomorrow again . :p :))

Yeah of course, we all can give a million reasons for why people like IM3 or hate Hobbit(which went on and made a billion dollars) for whatever reasons they've had. But all that only proves that audience' opinions aren't worth giving a damn.

Last edited:

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
^ So the discussion is pointless. BTW , hobbit had a huge fan-base so it was guranteed to do good. Lots of people who didnt see LOTR in theatres went to hobbit (like me :p ) . Plus Hobbit had 3D + 10 years of ticket price inflation on its side . But the attendance was much lower than Fellowship (the lowest grossing in the series).

Uhmmm , looks like we are getting of the point . :))

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
just my personal view but i never like these "prequels".as for ratings well they are pretty subjective & only meant to be taken as guideline not result.sometimes i want to see a movie simply for mindless over-the-top action that defy logic/physics(e.g.transporter 2) & enjoy it too even if rating wise it is nowhere near Inception.IM3 has good action,CGI & Robert Downey Jr but i am not willing to spend Rs.250 to watch it(at least until now) not to mention 2 hour journey time to watch it at my favorite multiplex & return.i will spend on man of steel though simply out of curiosity/expectation but after watching trailers i suspect it won't be as much fun as i expected but let's see.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
^ OH! You beat me to it . I thought I was gonna post it. :p

and about the TV Spot , I have a phrase OMFG :hyper: :eeksign: :wow:

This is last set of footage I am watching.

EDIT : NOT ! :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom