Man of Steel (movie) - 2013

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Well, Zimmer's music has never been just about nice tunes. They always add something to the story rather than running in the background just for the sake of it. The Batman theme for example, sometimes the score defines the characters, same goes to Gladiator's music as well. I think the music in the MoS trailer does add a lot to superman character, you know, uplifting and heroic. Lets see how it turns out in the full movie.

Pardon me but if you think i am looking for some melodic crap or some pop ****, then i would rather listen to jonas brothers or some crap...yes gladiator had that epic score to it..IMO didnt feel with MOS..maybe things will change...

i have always had a thing for scores esp that of zimmer/henry jackman/ James horner etc..not looking for "catchy tunes"

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
I'm psyched. Period.

That .gif made my day and this day's still a long way to go.

*t.qkme.me/3ogew8.jpg

EDIT:

*i.imgur.com/1H4YQ06.jpg

*www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/funny-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

Last edited:

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Psyched for this movie. And regarding the music,I felt zimmer tried something close to the original music for superman while not losing the "oomph"-factor and "goosebump"-factor that zimmer has.
It sort of goes with the mood. Have to catch this movie the first day :p

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Kryptonian female..so yeah, she does ;)

I was always confused between Ursa in superman 2 and faora in DC universe to be one and same. Now i realize they are two separate kryptonians.
To make things even more confusing, they both appear with ZOD. From DC universe, faora is an expert in a kryptonian martial art known as "Horu-Kanu",
which deals with the pressure points in a kryptonian's body. This led superman to flee from faora on their first encounter.

I hope Nolan/Goyer drew ideas from the original DC comics storyline.

Faora - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
@cyborg47 The trailers shown with Iron Man 3 were Zambezia , Now You see me , Star Trek Into Darkness ,Monsters University .

P.S. Iron Man 3 - 8/10

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^I was waiting, actually, waiting not for Man of Steel, but for Pacific Rim trailer. Man, my dream-come-true movie.

However, Faora's good looking, and kicks arse. Damn.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
the pacific rim trailer did not excite me . :|

No offense, but I guess your childhood was kinda boring?

Here ye go:

[YOUTUBE]2vKz7WnU83E[/YOUTUBE]

Instant excitement with that loud *GRRRNNNNN* at the very beginning. Damn, me hairs are like Third Reich march now.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
No offense, but I guess your childhood was kinda boring

I dont think that my childhood was anywhere near boring , my life is kind of boring now . In my childhood I went to faraway places , watched movies , went out many times in a month . Now all that has stopped.

Regarding the trailer when I first saw I didnt get excited , nor do I get excited now . Do you like every movie that is made with robots or do you like every movie where there is action. I though one was entitled to opinion here . Silly Me. :|

P.S. - I dont like the Hellboy Duology.

Top Bottom