Man of Steel (movie) - 2013

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
guess u're right, superhero movies nowadays have deeper plots and emotional aspects, thanks to batman and spiderman. still, superman has the most of the remakes than any other. couldn't they just take another story, there r hundreds of them in the superman comic book.

After Reeve's superman movies? there was just single reboot/sequel on the big screen, Superman Returns, and you know how bad that was :p
I'd say, this is the only movie that's properly re-telling the origin story other than Superman 1, which was spot on.

for a superman starting movie it has to be either lex luthor or general zod(remember that "kneel before zod" dialogue in superman II).darkseid & brainiac are better suited for sequels.anyone other than these in my opinion are not suitable enough for such a franchise on a world-wide scale.

No more Luther ffs!!! Every Superman movie had this guy. May be team him up with Metallo or Brainiac in the sequel, but not alone at all.

Last edited:

icebags

Technomancer
and no more extended lois clarke romance moments please. if we want romance there r better films for that. vote for jolie / fox for loise lane, to bring some hotness in character. :D

abhidev

Human Spambot
Earlier Hulk movie(not the Marvel one) had emotional aspect....but sadly it didn't do well.

Super excited for Snyder's version of Superman :D

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
The villains in this movie are same as that of superman II mainly Zod and Faorah. The other guy might be there too coz he had a relative larger proportion and
in the latest trailer, we can see superman and a big guy going at each other which speculates a huge possibility of it being him.

I want to see darkseid as villain in the sequels coz he's the only one to match superman's strength and maybe surpass it.

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
The villains in this movie are same as that of superman II mainly Zod and Faorah. The other guy might be there too coz he had a relative larger proportion and
in the latest trailer, we can see superman and a big guy going at each other which speculates a huge possibility of it being him.

That 'other' guy doesn't seem to exist in this movie, he wasn't in the cast list nor the trailer, that big guy was Zod himself(notice the armor), the lady in Superman 2 was Ursa and not Faora, who's in Man of Steel(lot of people thought it was her in the trailer watching the destruction, but its Lara, sups' mom on krypton). So according to the comics, there might be a chance that Faora could be Zod's wife/girlfriend/ or just a war companion in this movie.

I want to see darkseid as villain in the sequels coz he's the only one to match superman's strength and maybe surpass it.

He's already up for Justice League 2015.

Last edited:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Check out this awesome new man of steel theme guys and its one of the OST in the movie.

A.R Rahman is one of the composers of this track. Its soul-stirring to be honest.

[YOUTUBE]DtZTUbNrrRE[/YOUTUBE]

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
A.R Rahman is one of the composers of this track. Its soul-stirring to be honest.

AR Rahman didn't compose Elegy, he worked on the second track, Storm(starts in the trailer when sups prepares to take off). Elegy by Lisa Gerrard and Patrick Cassidy ;)

The two trailers used four tracks from different artists(The Bridge of Khazad-dûm, Journey to the Line, Elegy, Storm), no sign of official Man of Steel OST yet.

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
I hope Hans knows what he's doing. I want super-epicness like Dark Knight's soundtrack.

BTW... I just loved MoS' soundtrack for about 30 seconds. :/

Last edited:
Top Bottom