Man of Steel (movie) - 2013

Flash

Lost in speed
Ok Got it.. It's the Saiyajin!

Why the SM's colors changed from Red & Robin blue to Red & Indigo?

*www.ifc.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/080411_superman_promo.jpg

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
To be honest, the previous suit colours look silly for this generation of superheroes. The darker blue is way more convincing and good to look at. Also, according to the story, the suit in MoS is a kryptonian battle suit, not made by Ma Kent.

tkin

Back to school!!
Ok Got it.. It's the Saiyajin!

Why the SM's colors changed from Red & Robin blue to Red & Indigo?

*www.ifc.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/080411_superman_promo.jpg
Brandon Routh's superman costume is so gay.

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
Another Justice League rumor from Latino review(the same fellows who revealed the trailer description two days prior and the true villain for the Avengers two years before its release ;) )..

According to latino-review a source has told them what direction the film is going and what the story will be based on. Yes we’re going back to the comic books, just like Nolan did with his superhero series – so too will Justice League.

According to the source screenwriter Will Beale will be writing the script based on Justice League of America 183-185.

Released back in 1980, issues 183-185 were the annual team-up for the Justice League of America and the Justice Society of America. The three issue arc involves Darkseid, who was announced as the villain for the film, planning the destruction of Earth by blasting it with a ray that’ll move Apokolips into the Earth’s place.

source - AfterTheCut | Storyline for Justice League Film Revealed

Last edited:

V.VAIDYA

Broken In
The middle one in photo looks like a local romeo boy.
Watch this game intro scene where he looks best.
*m.youtube.com/watch?gl=IN&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=H7Nf-m6WGl4

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
Watch this game intro scene where he looks best.
DC Universe Online - Cinematic Trailer (Comic-Con '10) - YouTube

Oh yeah, I watched that a million times by now :D
only complaint was Superman's height, he looks short, and a longer face could have definitely helped. Over all, I think Alex Ross' Superman is the most defining interpretation ;)

*comicinformer.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/3369974366.jpg?w=400&h=620

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
I like Jim Lee's sketches more than any one. They are both comic-ish as well as real-ish.

And, can't let this thread die. Bump.

abhidev

Human Spambot
loved the cape....suit is super awesome...thank god they got rid of the undies...after Christopher Reeves...I guess this is the one to look forward to....considering Christopher Nolan and Snyder are behind it...this one has to be an epic Superman movie....also I wonder if there would be scene after credits showing Batman :D

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
Should make an dc comics exclusive thread, can you rename it?

That's a cool idea, lot of Batman fans here too, but I'm not sure how many of us will agree to that. Why not open a poll? ;)

considering Christopher Nolan and Snyder are behind it

More like David S Goyer(the writer for TDK trilogy) and Zack Snyder, Nolan is only the producer, though he definitely deserves credit for the story and more importantly, getting Snyder into the team. He even admitted a lot of times that its completely Snyder's movie as soon as the production started. So here's hoping Nolan does not get the entire credit for MoS :D

abhidev

Human Spambot
Snyder's gonna make this movie like what a bad-ass Superman movie should be.... :D

I wish he comes with God of war too...

icebags

Technomancer
same story, only the attitude gets changed. :eek:

watching the trailer 2, anybody sense dbz influence ?

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
same story, only the attitude gets changed. :eek:

What else would it be, superman getting his powers from a spider bite? :p
The lore will always be there, but the kind of change they're bringing into the movie version of superman is distinct enough. Judging from the trailer, I'd bet you haven't seen a super hero movie with this level of emotion, other than Batman Begins.

icebags

Technomancer
guess u're right, superhero movies nowadays have deeper plots and emotional aspects, thanks to batman and spiderman. still, superman has the most of the remakes than any other. couldn't they just take another story, there r hundreds of them in the superman comic book.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
for a superman starting movie it has to be either lex luthor or general zod(remember that "kneel before zod" dialogue in superman II).darkseid & brainiac are better suited for sequels.anyone other than these in my opinion are not suitable enough for such a franchise on a world-wide scale.

Top Bottom