Man of Steel (movie) - 2013

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
225million vs 25million. Anyone talking bad about krrish3 looking bad can suck it up, and go feed the hollywood with their wallets. K3 is looking like a ton of improvement to me.

doomgiver

Warframe
HAHAHAA!!! an indian movie with VFX, dont make me laugh.

they can spend all they like, they wont even get close to 1% of hollywood's quality.

indian vfx = total gobshite. anyone who says otherwise is an idiot.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
225million vs 25million. Anyone talking bad about krrish3 looking bad can suck it up, and go feed the hollywood with their wallets. K3 is looking like a ton of improvement to me.

Erm thats not the point really..not comparing the budget or anything which is glaringly obvious but if you are making a cgi heavy movie,You have to invest a lot of money..Even Hollywood movies get some of their cgi work done from India..Case in point being man of steel..i remember their credit scene showing a lot of indian studios and indians named in cgi..We have the talent to do it at half the price of hollywood counterparts but we refuse to part with money and time...

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
HAHAHAA!!! an indian movie with VFX, dont make me laugh.

they can spend all they like, they wont even get close to 1% of hollywood's quality.

indian vfx = total gobshite. anyone who says otherwise is an idiot.
best solution is to import all hollywood VFX technology :-D

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
Erm thats not the point really..not comparing the budget or anything which is glaringly obvious but if you are making a cgi heavy movie,You have to invest a lot of money..Even Hollywood movies get some of their cgi work done from India..Case in point being man of steel..i remember their credit scene showing a lot of indian studios and indians named in cgi..We have the talent to do it at half the price of hollywood counterparts but we refuse to part with money and time...

Hate to blow the bubble for you, but those talented 'indians' are the ones who clean up the green screen shots, majority of them at least, only to send them back to the actual vfx studios(Weta, ILM, double negative, etc). Cleaning green screens doesn't prove anything about the indian talent, whatever shots these people work on, will carefully be supervised by the western studios. There were hardly any indian studios that 'actually' worked on MoS.

As for investing more money, where will that get them to? Why would any studio spend 200crores on a movie only to get back the exact amount with no profit at all? 225million is like 1380 crores, now with that kind of money, you can hire scientists and R&D people to get the physics right. What do the indian vfx studios have? Bunch of techies with a good knowledge on software. That also pretty much gives you how weak indian market is compared to the western.

best solution is to import all hollywood VFX technology :-D

Unfortunately, computers or tech won't do the job for artists. They're mere tools, the real talent lies in the artists themselves ;)

Last edited:

Flash

Lost in speed
I guess, that should be continued here..
Why is Indian Animation/Cartoons so incredibly bad?

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
I'm gonna watch this for 3 times like I did PR. If I can't see it, I'm defo buying the tickets. I want our movies to prosper. (I hate SRK tho, so no Chennai Express.)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I'm gonna watch this for 3 times like I did PR. If I can't see it, I'm defo buying the tickets. I want our movies to prosper. (I hate SRK tho, so no Chennai Express.)

K2 is definitely gonna be entertaining....thanks to Rakesh Roshan's mastermind :mrgreen:

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
as there is no cbm thread so I am posting here ,

I gave it a little thought and this is my version how IM3 could connect to A2 , how ultron is created without pym [spoilers for IM3]

So , the most obvious part should be that Tony Stark creates Ultron , as at the end of Iron Man 3 we saw him semi-retired away from his suit , blowing every suit up.And as Jarvis was almost able to control all the suits well and Stark wasnt needed much of time . So He creates Ultron A robot who fights like Iron Man , also stark gives him inflated powers and armor and the rest can go as it was in the comics .

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
sh!t ! I liked JARVIS , but that thing makes sense , now STARK would have to make P.E.P.P.E.R or H.A.P.P.Y :))

There's a version of comics in which Jarvis goes nuts and becomes a little over obsessive about Stark, so much that he wants Pepper dead because she loves him. Really awkward scenario, but yeah...Jarvis can go nuts, A2 might do something similar, with some less gay awkwardness :p

Top Bottom