Man of Steel (movie) - 2013

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
holy hell, the movie had an epic opening...enjoyed it much, really really so good...

but then later its trash, same bull sh1t meaningless action, fight x,y,z and win..huh dull..

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Damn! missed MoS because of typhoid and all the theaters have removed it too :( . does anybody have torrents with good picture quality of MoS?

^^ Won't it get to a billion??

Btw i think savage or world war hulk can beat Thanos. Hulk has no upper power limit.

"HULK IS THE STRONGEST THAT THERE IS.....GRRRRRRRARGGGGGGG!!!!" :))

Broly from DBZ owns Hulk. Forget Broly, Nappa can beat the $hit out of Hulk easily. Hulk's a green ant in front of people from DBZ universe.

Last edited:

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Damn! missed MoS because of typhoid and all the theaters have removed it too :( . does anybody have torrents with good picture quality of MoS?

Broly from DBZ owns Hulk. Forget Broly, Nappa can beat the $hit out of Hulk easily. Hulk's a green ant in front of people from DBZ universe.

I dont even watch DBZ ...

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar

*someone link him to forum rules*

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
I watched the movie twice , still I watch all the trailers once every day , Oh Man! I have to wait for a long time for BluRay . Once I get my hands on blu-ray there is no telling as to how many times I will watch it . :))

On a Good note , MoS is over 500 million Worldwide . (I am still projecting it for around 800 million)

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
*someone link him to forum rules*
I got sick on 13th, MoS was released on 14th. I'm sorry but I wanted to pay and then watch it but every theater/multiplex in my city removed MoS, within 2 weeks the day I recovered from typhoid for some crappy bollywood/south indian movie. I remember that I watched IM3 in the 3rd week of its release. The multiplexes are to blame.

I dont even watch DBZ ...
that doesn't means Hulk is better :deadbored:

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
I got sick on 13th, MoS was released on 14th. I'm sorry but I wanted to pay and then watch it but every theater/multiplex in my city removed MoS, within 2 weeks the day I recovered from typhoid for some crappy bollywood/south indian movie. I remember that I watched IM3 in the 3rd week of its release. The multiplexes are to blame.

that doesn't means Hulk is better :deadbored:

Its not the fault of multiplex owners , they will only keep those movies that do business , people didn't watched MoS as much as IM3 so it didn't get a 3rd week .

Plus , It doesn't mean they are in the same universe.

*cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/superman-manofsteel-116-batman-vs-superman-mashup.gif

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Its not the fault of multiplex owners , they will only keep those movies that do business , people didn't watched MoS as much as IM3 so it didn't get a 3rd week .

Plus , It doesn't mean they are in the same universe.

*cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/superman-manofsteel-116-batman-vs-superman-mashup.gif

One of the screens in Glitz Cinemas,Raipur had problems so they cancelled MoS shows. Now when the screen is fixed, they won't put MoS back again. Instead they're showing some Imran Hashmi movie. I tried to talk with the manager and he was pursuing me to watch those crappy bollywood movies instead.

icebags

Technomancer
can't wait to see in some real 3D hall. :D

those huge robots remind me of king oni from C&C RA3 btw. :)

Top Bottom