Man of Steel (movie) - 2013

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
Hah! Marvel fans might hate this, but Thanos was an open rip off of Darkseid, though he was developed as a better character later on.

jasku

In the zone
Guys, watched this movie, thought it was quite a let down, action was monotonous, overall the movie wasnt as gripping, thought Star Trek was much better.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Guys, watched this movie, thought it was quite a let down, action was monotonous, overall the movie wasnt as gripping, thought Star Trek was much better.

How wasn't it gripping? Star Trek was good too, but they are two different genres though sci-fi aspect of MoS was better than Star Trek ID.

jasku

In the zone
How wasn't it gripping? Star Trek was good too, but they are two different genres though sci-fi aspect of MoS was better than Star Trek ID.

Well for one the fight sequences in MOS were so monotonous and linear, all I kept seeing was buildings brought down and glass shattered, also to beat Zod, there should have been something out of the ordinary, wasnt to be, maybe I had high expectations.

Edit - Watching it in 3D didnt help either, I couldnt follow the some of the action clearly either.

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
Rumor is that MoS 2 will be in theaters by 2014 december, and JLA by the next year. Hope they don't rush too much.

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Rumor is that MoS 2 will be in theaters by 2014 december, and JLA by the next year. Hope they don't rush too much.
By the look of updates in IMDB, even the casting is not finalized.Hope they don't rush it and kill the movie.Expectation will be high for second one, remembering TDK (IF this is going to be a trilogy like batman)

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
By the look of updates in IMDB, even the casting is not finalized.Hope they don't rush it and kill the movie.Expectation will be high for second one, remembering TDK (IF this is going to be a trilogy like batman)

Casting? they'll probably hire two or three actors for the important characters. Lex Luthor being one of the obvious ones.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
god i hope not..MOS 2 in 2014 would be severely rushing it and will show it in the plots..2015 seems fine..

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
If they developed the script along with MoS1, I think it'd be fine, just like LotR. But if they develop it now and shoot the film for 2014 date, then darn WB and DC.

EDIT: And BTW.

[youtube]_ssjFfDi6mc[/youtube]

Cannot wait for this. It's Guillermo alright.

Last edited:

icebags

Technomancer
i would love to watch thanos in some dark themed movie, something dramatically dark like lots. thanos is a great power to recon with, we should be able to see the haunting nature and there should be shivers running through the backbone. :D like imagining galuctus.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
I want Avengers 2 , 3 to get more darker progressively . As Thanos will be sort of a side-villain for 2 , and the main villain for 3 .

Top Bottom