Mac OS X is not user friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
Yippee !! Another Round !!!! Its 2009 !! We are missing some people !!! Hope all of them get back soon. :p

Obviously users will take time to get adjusted to MAC OS X. Especially Windows Users, because they are used to the UI designed by MS.

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
He is afraid U might push the key combination ctrl+alt+delete :D & if that doesn't work you will say Mac sucks, so before u can do it, he will stop U

Hehehe..... I think they generally think that I might actually try out :p For fun :D

harishgayatri

Broken In
Hey I found the single button trackpad pretty good

It is very easy to use
to do single click tap once with one finger
to do double click tap twice with one finger
to right click tap once with 2 fingers simultaneously

and that's it

I got my Unibody 13.3 inch MacBook and it is excellent and also userfriendly

pickster

Professional Layabout.
"Firewire is useless" ??
you are bashing Mac hardware cuz it had some extra port cuz you dont use it?
oh come on man.

its fair that you say that they have only USB two ports (which incidently even my Vaio had :p), but bashing for something extra is stoopid.

B

blackleopard

A small correction about the bootcamp part.
It's not fault of OSX itself.
All the problems you told about bootcamp are actually windows issues (bootcamp is merely a partition manager and bootloader combo, when you select windows you're booting into windows just like in a normal PC), driver issues and the fact that apple trackpads have only one button.

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Hi-Speed USB has already pwned FireWire.. and it was previously said by tech pundits that adaptation of Intel processors in Mac would kill FireWire and it happened... on the other hand.. i think that there is no way to know the size of multiple files of folders combined in Mac OS X..

jal_desai

In the zone
There is no war. There cant be any war. Clearly, Windows is in our Blood! All those who brag about Apple products know that they were ripped by Apple for nothing. They have no option but to brag in vain and comment and point their finger on every fart that Microsoft makes. Deep down they hate being the haters of Windows and secretly drool over new features/products from MS. Windows cant be ignored! Windows can't die! Windows will prevail! One day I will buy a MacBook Pro and install Windows 7 in it and stick "I M A PC" stickers over that f'd up half eaten apple logo.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
There is no war. There cant be any war. Clearly, Windows is in our Blood! All those who brag about Apple products know that they were ripped by Apple for nothing. They have no option but to brag in vain and comment and point their finger on every fart that Microsoft makes. Deep down they hate being the haters of Windows and secretly drool over new features/products from MS. Windows cant be ignored! Windows can't die! Windows will prevail! One day I will buy a MacBook Pro and install Windows 7 in it and stick "I M A PC" stickers over that f'd up half eaten apple logo.

People who purchase Macs get ripped off and then they vent their frustration by making other people buy the same worthless products :D

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

And end up putting YOUR money in Apple's coffers...Excellent. Apple needs more Windows users like these. :lol:

Garbage

God of Mistakes...

And you think, the world will say you a great windows fan-boy? huh...:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom