Live CDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ujjwal

Padawan
Yes, AMD processors are fully compatible with the x86 architecture, and any software made for the intel platform will have 100% compatiblity with an AMD processor.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
thnx , hope to upgrade nxt year to AMD...
all doubts cleared...
wallet almost empty so only AMD...
bye INTEL....

tuxfan

Technomancer
QwertyManiac said:
wats the price u offerin it at ?
I am not too sure about that. :| What should be the right price?

QwertyManiac said:
also, u can go for 15000 rpm hdds for faster writing... after all u have a good intel p4...
QwertyManiac said:
ld be too good. I will find out the costs. Hope its within my budget 8)

QwertyManiac said:
Also, is amd any good at linux compatiblity ?
You bet!! It sure is. Look at Vignesh with 5 distros on his machine with AMD :lol:

tuxfan

Technomancer
QwertyManiac said:
wats the price u offerin it at ?
I am not too sure about that. :| What should be the right price?

QwertyManiac said:
also, u can go for 15000 rpm hdds for faster writing... after all u have a good intel p4...
That will be too good. I will find out the costs. Hope its within my budget 8)

QwertyManiac said:
Also, is amd any good at linux compatiblity ?
You bet!! It sure is. Look at Vignesh with 5 distros on his machine with AMD :lol:

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
i dont like pcq much but tis good,i use lnx for development nyways more than multimedia...

@tuxfan - i cant say u an approximate coz then we start arguing and i dont want that to happen...(cordin to me u can sell it sub 1750 (that if u find a murda phas gaya))

tuxfan

Technomancer
:lol: QwertManiac, you are rights. Lets not argue again. :D

But there is no coning job here. I am not trying to fool anyone. Its a working 40GB 5400 RPM Samsung HD. I guess, with 3 yrs warranty, it may still be under warranty. But I am not sure. Will have to check it. I want to sell because I want a larger HD with more capacity and not because this one isn't working :). Its working perfectly fine and at present, to post this, I am using the same machine :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom