Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ELX

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Satissh S

Youngling
Yes Mandrake is a good one. I've used it b4. It actually supported my gfx card , whereas the others didn't it also detected my conexant winmodem. It's a good distro.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
I think cos its paid no one wants to try it out. Anyway I had tried linspire live and it wasn't really upto the mark. Can't say if linspire is the same but still it can't be much different though can it :?: . Though I'd like to hear an opinion from someone who has used it.

Maverick

Right off the assembly line
did anyone use TOPOLOGI LINUX???
it runs on windows(just like VM). Opens in a separate window,
Noe aint that cool??

Satissh S

Youngling
Do you get any error messages while opening Konqueror and Nautilus. Do post them here. Guys will be able to analyse the problem better. :)

planetcall

Indian by heart
Breezy Breezes. Very stable Rock Solid. Try it guys. Its much better than Hoary.

*img209.echo.cx/img209/7932/sc1053tp.gif

Satissh S

Youngling
Seems like you are having problems reading data in your hdd and konqueror is crashing. Don't worry, Open konsole [alt + F2] type konsole press Ok. In Session MenU choose New Midnight Commander. MNC is very easy to use. you can also use root MNC to browse your data. When you move selection to /.. and press enter you go one directory up. In linux hidden files and folders start with a . Press [tab] key to switch between different parts of the commander and browse through the listings. Hope this Helps.

GunshotSilence

Journeyman
hey i tried knoppix with write options
but on clicking on the hdd icons on desktop, it opens a "open with" window

and no use acessing my hdds in gui

can anyone send me kubuntu5.10?? breazer

vignesh

Wise Old Owl
I think you are using GameKnoppix.It does not have Konquerer..Try midnight commander a terminal based filemanager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom