'Limbo' Discussion Thread

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
The award winning puzzle platformer which was an instant critical and commercial hit on XBLA, is making its way to Steam and PSN, "very soon". As confirmed by Playdead's CEO Dino Patti

*www.thegamereviews.com/userfiles/image/XBLA%20Games/limbo2.jpg

Source: [Update]: Limbo Confirmed For PSN, Steam - News - www.GameInformer.com

D

Deleted member 26636

Re: Limbo coming to PSN, Steam

Ahhh....finally...been dyeing to play this game....can't wait for it to release..any word on the official release date?

Sarath

iDota

Finally I can know what the hype is all about. Also will be my first PSN purchase as and when it releases.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist

Great news for PC and PS3 users alike. I have already got it for my 360, but due to the every growing backlog, was just able to play the initial bits of the game. It's very creepy and artistic at the same time.

It's out on Steam now for $9.99. You can even try the demo.

D

Deleted member 26636

just completed playing this game....& words can't describe what a masterpiece it is...it is easily one of the best looking games released this year...the dark grayscale environments with nearly no background score & just ambient sounds create the perfect horror environment....couple that with lonely areas & almost no human or even significant enemy presence makes one feel the emptiness.... this game is a must play for everyone...

i think we need a separate thread for this game..

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|

Reached Chapter 10 or around. One of my best experiences... :)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist

Reached chapter 21 and man this game is (in Russell Peters words) MIND BLASTING!

I can't believe how much the devs have pulled off with just basic platforming controls like moving forward, backward, jump and grab. These are the only controls you'll have access to in this game. Everything else depends on your observation to the surrounding area and how to use the objects effectively to your advantage. Times puzzles require more tact, but a few deaths would eventually let you figure out how to get across. Very subtle music kicks in. I love the amount of artistic detail they have provided to each level. Deaths are extremely visceral. Sounds are extremely crisp and the first few chapters are brilliant, especially the boss fight. Seems like a really short game, but very addictive.

i think we need a separate thread for this game..
THIS IS THE THREAD. :grin:

Alok

Adventurer
Seems interesting. I love puzzle like machinarium. OK WILL GET SOON:-D

Oh its great. Now i'll must play it.

[youtube]C-7dNw3v5c4[/youtube]

quan chi

mortal kombat
completed the game few days back you can complete it in one sitting i.e within 3hrs.
Though various levels are designed purposely for trial and error
eg:- in the last level you will be forced to check the various possibilities before you arrive at a conclusion.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
zis game rocks. I've finished it.

~edit~

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
hmmm sorry for that. but spoilers are spoilers you see. shouldn't really click on the button. :p

you can have your own interpretation. that was mine.

Top Bottom