Launch an imaginary product

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
A game full of Indian areas, language, content cars, trucks, cycle rikshaws

Oh man.. .I would love to see my streets in a game. Although I didn't try Gajini cause of bad reviews but I would surely buy a game which features racing through India Gate and Marine Drive and have an arena to play FPS in Amer fort's long tunnels or which have a mission to travel from Gateway of India to Elephanta caves like GTA. :D

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Road Rage India? For those who want to do virtually what they can't in reality - run over morons...

ajayritik

Technomancer
I wish there would be some kind of device which helps in tracking where we kept things. I seem to forget a lot where I kept things.

^there are many
TrackR
*www.thetileapp.com/

I think these look little expensive for me. There are atleast 5-6 things which I seem to misplace often and most of the times these are not keys. Also any support that is not available in India is a big no for me.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
ProductivityChair 2- A chair that gives an electric shock to the butt everytime the user starts checking TDF, FB, Twitter etc during work
PAVLOK- A PERSONAL COACH WEARABLE THAT SHOCKS YOU!
Pavlovian conditioning wristband, can be programmed for a range of applications. It zaps you with an electric shock for wasting time online, texting your ex, oversleeping, among other things

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
i Pill -An apple hater android lover will become an apple lover android hater after eating this pill

:rofl:

Compatibility sensor: it will access the romantic compatibility of 2 people taking the data directly from the users' brains so that they can't lie. The sensor would have emojis and memes as the display output to make the results funny. :lol:

$hadow

Geek in making
A phone which gets disconnected after 5 to 10 mins of conversation between a couple. I wish mere pass ek hota.

ajayritik

Technomancer
I don't know if this already exists but some kind of device which when connected to the electronic device tells how many units is being consumed and how much amount will it be adding to the electricity bill.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
:rofl:

Compatibility sensor: it will access the romantic compatibility of 2 people taking the data directly from the users' brains so that they can't lie. The sensor would have emojis and memes as the display output to make the results funny. :lol:

*i.imgur.com/uZzM1.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Bad Luck Generator-
A device that automatically creates mischievous events, like engulfing the car keys,hacking the wifi and replacing all images on google search with lolcats, etc

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Dramatic Music Shirt- A shirt that plays dramatic music whenever needed especially to nail that job interview.

The Personal Soundtrack Shirt is an amazing new wearable audio solution that features a working speaker embedded into the front of the shirt. When you push the appropriate button on the pocketable remote you get music or sound effects appropriate for any situation... everything from drum roll, to cat call whistle, to western showdown.

Personal Soundtrack T-Shirt - Lazybone

Top Bottom