Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

icebags

Technomancer
whats the price of dual layer DVD-R media ...?? which brand is good ??

its irritating to me that DVD-DL (dual layers) are still not available at lower rates like single layered discs @ ~10-12/- . i dont expect DVD-DL to come @ 12/- , but Rs. 60/- per piece is buggin me.:confused: a price of 20-24 would b good for these.

imgame2

Padawan
its irritating to me that DVD-DL (dual layers) are still not available at lower rates like single layered discs @ ~10-12/- . i dont expect DVD-DL to come @ 12/- , but Rs. 60/- per piece is buggin me.:confused: a price of 20-24 would b good for these.
thats not good :mad: ...i wanted some dual layers for saving the movies with file size of 7 GB ...

bala_cpu

Broken In
hi guys, i'm new to this forum , i want to purchase MSI P45 NEO-F motherboard, i am actually in TamilNadu(Madurai) , can any one suggest the price and where can i get it, some people here says the service for MSI is not at all good , is it true? Is that mobo worth for that cost , pls guide me!!!!!

nvidia

-----ATi-----
^Costs around 6k. Even my vendor told me that MSI support is not good when i bought my K9N4 SLi a year back. Haven't faced any problems so far, so dunno how their customer support is..

imgame2

Padawan
hi guys, i'm new to this forum , i want to purchase MSI P45 NEO-F motherboard, i am actually in TamilNadu(Madurai) , can any one suggest the price and where can i get it, some people here says the service for MSI is not at all good , is it true? Is that mobo worth for that cost , pls guide me!!!!!

i am currently located in chennai and u can't find a MSI product in chennai cos MSI service is very very bad ...so almost no one keeps MSI products in chennai ...or if u do find one of them ..its either overpriced or suffers from poor service in chennai ...

if u can find a good service support i don't see any reason why u can't go for it ....
otherwise MSI P45 neo F is the best mobo u can get at that price range ..IMO

icebags

Technomancer
i am currently located in chennai and u can't find a MSI product in chennai cos MSI service is very very bad ...so almost no one keeps MSI products in chennai ...or if u do find one of them ..its either overpriced or suffers from poor service in chennai ...

if u can find a good service support i don't see any reason why u can't go for it ....

i had 1 msi mobo for athlon 754 socket with ati Xpress200 chipset. but when it's lanport died caz of lightning, they they repaired it (took a month i think) and the repaired stuff absolutely died the next day.

they wanted to refund rs 1000 for this 4.5k mobo but tht would mean total system of mine will become useless. after some talks they finally decided to give me an underpowered via mobo. :x

imgame2

Padawan
i had 1 msi mobo for athlon 754 socket with ati Xpress200 chipset. but when it's lanport died caz of lightning, they they repaired it (took a month i think) and the repaired stuff absolutely died the next day.

they wanted to refund rs 1000 for this 4.5k mobo but tht would mean total system of mine will become useless. after some talks they finally decided to give me an underpowered via mobo. :x

it may be so ....but i have had no experience with any of MSI products ...experience like urs should guide people around choosing what they want ...

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...

+1 for P45 neof
in kolkata,service is better tho...so it really varies with d region..better checkout with the local dealer!

bala_cpu

Broken In
oh thanks for the comments, i had a second thought of going with ABIT IP35-E but, the ABIT company is going to stop their mobo production at the end of this year, so i dont know how far i can get the update and other support and all, IS there any other mobo which is good at the rate of 6000?

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
oh thanks for the comments, i had a second thought of going with ABIT IP35-E but, the ABIT company is going to stop their mobo production at the end of this year, so i dont know how far i can get the update and other support and all, IS there any other mobo which is good at the rate of 6000?

But it is rumored that MSI will be holding the distribution channel so it won't be dying so fast.

Anyways, go for P45 Neo-F. I also owns MSI board & so far there isn't any problem with this brand. Don't think twice going for MSI.

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
But it is rumored that MSI will be holding the distribution channel so it won't be dying so fast.

Anyways, go for P45 Neo-F. I also owns MSI board & so far there isn't any problem with this brand. Don't think twice going for MSI.

well u cant go wrong with MSI P45 Neo F!
also,though Abit is shutting down its mobo facilities,it will bw proving warranty though.
So better to go wid MSI in any way

arun77574

Broken In
Hey guys I've been waiting a long time for the Cooler Master Elite 334 Cabinet to hit the indian market and finally the day has come. As far from what i have enquired in the market this cabi costs 2.9k which is almost 1k more than the other Elite cabi's. And in the following link (*priceguru.in/archives/news/new-hardware/2273) the price is stated as 2k. I'm really waiting to put my hand on this piece but the price dilema is holding me back. Could you guys please help me out here.

royal

Padawan
Hey guys I've been waiting a long time for the Cooler Master Elite 334 Cabinet to hit the indian market and finally the day has come. As far from what i have enquired in the market this cabi costs 2.9k which is almost 1k more than the other Elite cabi's. And in the following link (*priceguru.in/archives/news/new-hardware/2273) the price is stated as 2k. I'm really waiting to put my hand on this piece but the price dilema is holding me back. Could you guys please help me out here.

get it for Rs1705 + VAT +shipping from lynx ... I did :cool:

tkin

Back to school!!
EVGA 9800GTX+ Superclocked(512-P3-N874-AR) at 15,080/-(incl. of all taxes :D:D

Specs:-
GPU-778MHz
Shaders-128 Unified, each at 1890MHz
Memory-512MB GDDR3 at 2246MHz(0.8ns) with 256bit BUS
Memory Bandwidth-71.8GB/S
PhysX,CUDA,Tri-SLI,OpenGL-2.1 support,DX-10

Price Courtsy-Tirupati Enterprises(Kolkata)

Top Bottom