Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
198wfp india page: *ausoladww23.production.online.dell.../compare.aspx/19lcd?c=in&cs=indhs1&l=en&s=dhs (not working right now)

Dell usa link for the same: *accessories.us.dell.com/sna/products/Displays/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=320-5629

costs around 10k including taxes.

APC ups: *www.apc.com/products/family/index.cfm?id=21

krinish

Journeyman
Thanks for this. Appreciate your prompt reply and help.
So i now know what you buy.
Dell 198wfp + APC 500VA UPS + cooler master Ellte 330.
I will have this by next weekend.

prices on *lynx-india.com/index.php and on theitwares.com are cheap, but im little worried about shipping and then servicing.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Order Dell 198WFP from Dell. Call to Dell sales team and they do the transaction. You can bargain with them too :)

Order Dell 198WFP from Dell. Call to Dell sales team and they do the transaction. You can bargain with them too :)

Doesn't dell have its Indian HQ here in bangalore ? Does it include a showroom ? And which area is it located in ?

PS: congratulations for joining the human spambot club :D

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^ Thanks mate.

Nope. Dell doesn't have any showroom in bangalore. Not even a single official dealer here in Bangalore. It really is pathetic for no.2 pc manufacturer. :)

tkin

Back to school!!
Can anyone give me the price for KINGSTON 2GB 800MHz DDR2 RAM?
Or better 4GB(2x2GB) kit in Kolkata? (or anywhere else)

Also can anyone confirm whether the ASUS P5Q mobo is available in Kolkata and its price if it is? (Q goes to all Kolkatans)

Thanks is advance.:smile:
Still, No reply??

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
I'm determined to buy a GFX card for my PC:

P4 3.0Ghz HT
512mb + 1GB = 1.5GB ddr 333mhz RAM
Intel Original 915 motherboard
Samsung monitor supporting max.res. - 1024*728

I want a good GFX card which is compatible with my config and mobo and will give me best performance ( i.e. more than 45fps ) in new games with settings turned at the mentioned resolution.

My max budget is Rs. 5000, please reply quick.

[ Also, I do not know, whether my mobo supports:
1. AGP
2. PCI
3. PCIe
4. PCIe x16
5. PCIe x16 2.0 ]

According to the compatibility, please make a suggestion, URGENT.

tkin

Back to school!!
I'm determined to buy a GFX card for my PC:

P4 3.0Ghz HT
512mb + 1GB = 1.5GB ddr 333mhz RAM
Intel Original 915 motherboard
Samsung monitor supporting max.res. - 1024*728

I want a good GFX card which is compatible with my config and mobo and will give me best performance ( i.e. more than 45fps ) in new games with settings turned at the mentioned resolution.

My max budget is Rs. 5000, please reply quick.

[ Also, I do not know, whether my mobo supports:
1. AGP
2. PCI
3. PCIe
4. PCIe x16
5. PCIe x16 2.0 ]

According to the compatibility, please make a suggestion, URGENT.
Your mobo chipset supports PCIe 16x, so no worries there.
*www.intel.com/products/chipsets/915g/index.htm

For graphic card go for:-EVGA 8600GT 256MB DDR3 - 4900/-
(XFX 8600GT has some heating issues)
Will do the job at the mentioned resolution-1024*768 for some time at medium settings and no antialising.
(Till 2009 your O.K)

Stretch your budget to 8K and get XFX 8800GT. A behemoth of a performer and will be future-proof till 2010 at your resolution.:smile:

imgame2

Padawan
Your mobo chipset supports PCIe 16x, so no worries there.
*www.intel.com/products/chipsets/915g/index.htm

For graphic card go for:-EVGA 8600GT 256MB DDR3 - 4900/-
(XFX 8600GT has some heating issues)
Will do the job at the mentioned resolution-1024*768 for some time at medium settings and no antialising.
(Till 2009 your O.K)

Stretch your budget to 8K and get XFX 8800GT. A behemoth of a performer and will be future-proof till 2010 at your resolution.:smile:

why 8800GT when u can get a 9800GT for as low as 7.5k ....???

imgame2

Padawan
Is it even available here??(I mean XFX/EVGA)

NO ZOTAC/POV etc.

why are u such a big fan of XFX i would never understand its at the best a mediocre brand ...the only good card that came from XFX was 8800GT versions or the new gtx260/280 xxx...else its not even as good as POV ...do u know that POV is US based company and very respected in US ..perhaps more than XFX ...when u ask this about in an international forum people prefers POV over XFX ..check out anandtech/tomshardware....XFX became leading partner with nVidia by selling out cheap cards in the beginning there was time when XFX cards were cheapest

but anyways the 9800gt i m talking about comes from palit .... for about 7.5k and yes its available at my place ...

and zotac cards are much better than u think ....believe me ...they are cheap just cos the company is not so well known yet ...as i told before XFX also started like this ...

personally BFG>eVGA>POV>XFX=palit>ZOTAC ..thats how the brand credibility goes presently.... but things could change ...

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Hey,
Can any one tell me where can I get Gigabyte GA-G31M-S2L motherboard in Kolkata and also the aproximate price ???

Thank you......

umm_100

Right off the assembly line
hi,

can any one help me out with choosing a mother boad for AM2+ socket ????
what m/b can i get within the range of Rs.6,000/- made by ASUS ???
do sli boards support onboard graffix ??

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
why 8800GT when u can get a 9800GT for as low as 7.5k ....???
AGREED, but one thing, 9800GT gives almost nil OCing potential, while the 8800GT with a good cooler will give performance beyond 9800GTX and 8800GTX when OCed pe\roperly.

icehot

Broken In
I stumbled upon a website for hardware purchase--
www.naaptol.com
which compares prices from different websites. Is there any other website like this. I list down some of the websites for online purchase. Please add sites which are missing

cafegadgets.in
futurebazaar.com
thehindushopping
priceguru.in
sifymall.com
rediffshoppping
indiaplaza.in

i want to buy 4GB RAM
Best DVD writer
512mb graphic card not so expensive
and motherboard with processor(may be intel core 2 duo)
How much it cost around!

Top Bottom