Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

tkin

Back to school!!
:shock::shock::shock::shock:
Sure?
@tkin: No idea about PhysX cards.. Why do you need one?
Just asking, if its around 3k will get one to add the extra PhysX features to games without stressing the GPU, since nVidia took em over you can expect a lot of games to add those features in future.

These games already support PhysX:- *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physx (Scroll down the article)

MasterMinds

hell boy
Hi guys,
Seguest me best mobo around 4000/- inr to compliment my E7200+8600GT 256MB DDR3 +2GB 667 MHZ DDR2 RAM.And best way to pull out max performance for gaming out of this configration.

surinder

Tech addict
Suggest me a motherboard for gaming under RS 4000/- for my proccesor is E8400,gfx card is 8600GT 256MB DDR3 and RAM is 2GB 667mhz DDR2.Mobo should also sport my next GFX card ATI HD4850 I mean to say the former one is PCIE1.0 and my upgrade card will be PCIE2.0.And would like to have suggesion on psu for 1k or so if it can handle this config including upcoming HD4850.

SenthilAnandh

Lost,But not yet defeated
Hi,

How to purchase from Newegg from India. Are they doing international shipping? Because I am seeing a lot of people saying purchased from Newegg.

P.S: I am gonna build a system for 70k. If I can get from newegg i can build a lot more powerful system.

Thanks

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
Hi guys,
Seguest me best mobo around 4000/- inr to compliment my E7200+8600GT 256MB DDR3 +2GB 667 MHZ DDR2 RAM.And best way to pull out max performance for gaming out of this configration.

nVidia 630i chipset or G33, G31 chipset based board comes into ur budget so best is to go for G33.
My suggestion is to get P35 atleast because with P35, there isn't any IGP & since u 'll be using 8600GT & the mighty E7200, u can overclock it too.
BIOSTAR TP35D2-A7 is for 4300/- at lynx & it is the best suited board for u.
Gigabyte EP31-DS3L, MSI P31 Neo2 F are also few options for ur budget.

Suggest me a motherboard for gaming under RS 4000/- for my proccesor is E8400,gfx card is 8600GT 256MB DDR3 and RAM is 2GB 667mhz DDR2.Mobo should also sport my next GFX card ATI HD4850 I mean to say the former one is PCIE1.0 and my upgrade card will be PCIE2.0.And would like to have suggesion on psu for 1k or so if it can handle this config including upcoming HD4850.

I don't think there is any board that comes with PCI-Ex 2.0 within that budget. The cheapest PCI-Ex 2.0 board is MSI P45 Neo-F which is priced at 5500/-
So either go with the above mentioned one or stretch ur budget a lil. bit.
My money is on P45 Neo-F! Trust me, u won't regret ur purchase.

Last edited:

surinder

Tech addict
Ok I understand MSI P45 NEO-F is great mobo but if PCI-e one or 2.0 don't make much diferance to HT4850 then why should not I save a few bucks with dust cheap DG31 mobo now with HT4850 within two months and go for complete upgrade based on nehallem later.But if P45 do make considerable diferance with HT4850 in gaming and will last for year and half then I will go with it .Plese suggest.:confused:

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
Ok I understand MSI P45 NEO-F is great mobo but if PCI-e one or 2.0 don't make much diferance to HT4850 then why should not I save a few bucks with dust cheap DG31 mobo now with HT4850 within two months and go for complete upgrade based on nehallem later.But if P45 do make considerable diferance with HT4850 in gaming and will last for year and half then I will go with it .Plese suggest.:confused:
Not much difference, PCIe 2.0 is just overkill, don't need it now, go for the Intel mobo, best for basic performance:):)

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE

Indeed G31(ASUS, MSI, Gigabyte etc. but not INTEL original DG31) is a good chipset but i believe u have E8400 & by far Penryn core is considered as one of the best for overclocking & i hope u will be doing some overclocking too but P45 is the best overclocking chipset available in the market apart from X48 which isn't even isn't a major upgrade when compared to X38 but P45 is much better than P35 & is available for cheap & with this config. u 'll surely get great results.
Dude, when u r going for best card & best processor then why not best motherboard, money can buy?
Go for P45!!!

naveen572

Broken In
Hello frnds
I want to buy Nvidia 600 series motherboard. as they are relatively cheap intel processors and also has onboard graphics. are they reliable? i want a mobo which supports 8gb ram. is XFX 650i Ultra good? are they avaliable in india? what the cost?
what abt XFX 650i SLI? its cost.plz help me.

tkin

Back to school!!
Just Visited Chandni Chawk in Kolkata Today, here's some price quotes without V.A.T(add 4% to the prices)

1.Intel E8400:

Berlia Compu System-7,550/-
Supreme IT Mall-7,300/-
Velocity Compu System-7,400/-

2.ASUS P5Q Mobo:

Berlia Compu System-N.A
Supreme IT Mall-N.A
Velocity Compu System-8,800/-

3. 2GB Kingston DDR2 800MHz RAM:

Berlia Compu System-1,950/-
Supreme IT Mall-1750/-
Velocity Compu System-1,800/-

4.Corsair CMPSU620HX 620w P.S.U:

Berlia Compu System-Never heard of it!!
Supreme IT Mall-Same!!
Velocity Compu System-6,700/-

5.Cooler Master Centurian 534+:

Berlia Compu System-N.A
Supreme IT Mall-N.A
Velocity Compu System-N.A

6.Seagate 500GB Hard Drive:

Berlia Compu System-2,750/-
Supreme IT Mall-2,775/-
Velocity Compu System-2,800/-

7.DVD Writer(LG, SATA)

Berlia Compu System-1,200/-
Supreme IT Mall-1,050/-
Velocity Compu System-1,050/-

8.Antec 650VA UPS:

Berlia Compu System-2,850/-
Supreme IT Mall-2,850/-
Velocity Compu System-2,850/-

9.EVGA 9800GTX+ SC:

Berlia Compu System-Never Heard of it!!
Supreme IT Mall-Never Heard of it!!(Told me to get 9400GS!!)
Velocity Compu System-13,100/-(On order, 2 days to delivery)

Verdict: Berlia is most expensive and does'nt have half the components I need:mad:, Supreme is the most cheap but lack of components:mad:, Velocity is the best, moderate price and has almost everything:)

Getting it from velocity:D:D

Does anyone know whether Velocity Compu System accept cheques?

Last edited:

bala_cpu

Broken In
Hi Guys finally bought MSI P45 NEO F for 6000 and E7200 for 5500 , This is a great combo for most of the economic enthusiasists, In past i heard a lot of problems regarding this mobo , but faced nothing in reality, it even overclocks the E7200 to 3.6 ghz , without any increase in voltage (increased only the FSB), that too with stock cooling!!!!! Go for this combo this friends!!!!!!!:p:D:D:D:D:D

tkin

Back to school!!
Hi Guys finally bought MSI P45 NEO F for 6000 and E7200 for 5500 , This is a great combo for most of the economic enthusiasists, In past i heard a lot of problems regarding this mobo , but faced nothing in reality, it even overclocks the E7200 to 3.6 ghz , without any increase in voltage (increased only the FSB), that too with stock cooling!!!!! Go for this combo this friends!!!!!!!:p:D:D:D:D:D
That's a really good combination, BTW don't lose your head while overclocking, 3.2GHz should be the limit for E7200 with the stock cooler, keep 3.6GHz up my friend and soon you'll have a burnt CPU.

Try to run a SuperPi test to stress the system and try to find out if its stable, overclocked CPUs do fine normally but during load might crash, be carefull.

P.S-Anyone gonna answer my qusten or what:confused: :-
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98253

bala_cpu

Broken In
That's a really good combination, BTW don't lose your head while overclocking, 3.2GHz should be the limit for E7200 with the stock cooler, keep 3.6GHz up my friend and soon you'll have a burnt CPU.

Try to run a SuperPi test to stress the system and try to find out if its stable, overclocked CPUs do fine normally but during load might crash, be carefull.

Hi bro i ran prime 95 for more than 3hrs and it passed, my cpu temperature at idle is 42c and at full usage is 60c at a clock of 3.6 ghz , this is normal only na????:confused::confused:

tkin

Back to school!!
Hi bro i ran prime 95 for more than 3hrs and it passed, my cpu temperature at idle is 42c and at full usage is 60c at a clock of 3.6 ghz , this is normal only na????:confused::confused:
WoW, That's great:D:D:D, absolutely normal.

P.S-Do you have an AC in your home or what? That's crazy, anyway, better switch to a Zalman CPU cooler at 2k or keep it a bit slow, a full 1GHz increase on stock isn't good, looks like you have a well ventilated case.

Keep Playing and keep posting.:p:p:twisted::twisted::p:p

P.S-Just a warning, the guys running this thread can best answer your quaries:-
Official Overclockers Thread

bala_cpu

Broken In

No friend , i'm not in an AC room , just normal room temperature!!!

Top Bottom