Latest Hardware Prices & Quotes..!!

^^4GB of RAM @800Mhz will cost you ~4k
Whats your budget for the Graphics card and mobo+processor?
edited my above requirement A good dvd writers support local DVD beacause i have on sony AW G170A and has same problem :)

Total of 12K+sell money of intel865 motherboard,sony AW G170A,RAM ,256+512 SD,

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
AFAIK, SLi motherboards don't support onboard graphics. I'm not sure if there are boards which support onboard graphics and SLi/CF.
Nope,you are wrong there.
Some nVidia chipsets(780a & 750a) have something called Hybrid Power and Hybid SLI.
These features use Onboard Mobo GFX during minimal load and switches to GFX card when load is higher, saving energy.So these SLI mobos support onboard GFX and they are not any pushovers either:-

1. *www.legitreviews.com/article/708/1/

2. *ces.cnet.com/best-of-ces/8301-13855_1-9842563-67.html

3. *hothardware.com/Articles/NVIDIA_Hybrid_SLI_and_nForce_700a_Chipsets/

Same with Crossfire, some Intel chipsets with GMA supports them.

khozem1

Right off the assembly line
can you please tell me the price of
1)XFX GeForce 8400 GS 256 MB DDR2
2)XFX GeForce 8500 GT 512 MB DDR2
3)XFX GeForce 8600 GT 256 MB DDR3

krinish

Journeyman
Im buying three things today. I will be going to SP road later in the day.

Can someone please quote the exact price(Cheapest price) for the following products.

Dell 19 inch LCD Monitor 198WFP
Cooler master 330 Ellite cabinet.
APC 650 VA UPS.

I will be checking out at Golcha, or Anandit as per suggestions from desiibond.

I first called Golcha and the sales counter person said that he was busy with the customers and so he gave me email Id's.
I Mailed golcha and got reply for within 30 minutes. WOW!!!!

They are excellent...

here's the price i got... they say its only valid today... I told ill be visiting their shop today and will keep my word.

19 inch LCD Monitor 198WFP DVI DELL 9100 rs

330 Ellite cabinet ONLY. COOLER MASTER 2000 rs

650 VA UPS APC 3000 rs.

Scored 10 out of 10 in grabbing my attention.

Last edited:

imgame2

Padawan
AGREED, but one thing, 9800GT gives almost nil OCing potential, while the 8800GT with a good cooler will give performance beyond 9800GTX and 8800GTX when OCed pe\roperly.

who says that ???
look here

*www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/gigabyte_9800gt/6.htm

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Im buying three things today. I will be going to SP road later in the day.

Can someone please quote the exact price(Cheapest price) for the following products.

Dell 19 inch LCD Monitor 198WFP
Cooler master 330 Ellite cabinet.
APC 650 VA UPS.

I will be checking out at Golcha, or Anandit as per suggestions from desiibond.

I first called Golcha and the sales counter person said that he was busy with the customers and so he gave me email Id's.
I Mailed golcha and got reply for within 30 minutes. WOW!!!!

They are excellent...

here's the price i got... they say its only valid today... I told ill be visiting their shop today and will keep my word.

19 inch LCD Monitor 198WFP DVI DELL 9100 rs

330 Ellite cabinet ONLY. COOLER MASTER 2000 rs

650 VA UPS APC 3000 rs.

Scored 10 out of 10 in grabbing my attention.

Golcha is ISO certified :)

tkin

Back to school!!
AGREED, but one thing, 9800GT gives almost nil OCing potential, while the 8800GT with a good cooler will give performance beyond 9800GTX and 8800GTX when OCed pe\roperly.
Are you kidding me?:shock:

Get the facts staight.

8800GTX is outdated but 9800GTX has just launched and it boasts features that can outperform the 8800GT always.

Lets get started:-

1.GPU clock-
9800GTX-675MHz
8800GT-600MHz

2.Shader clock:-
9800GTX-1688MHz
8800GT-1500MHz

3.No. of Cores:-
9800GTX-128
8800GT-112

4.Pixels per clock:-
9800GTX-64
8800GT-56

-These two features can't be overclocked.

5.Memory clock:-
9800GTX-2200MHz
8800GT-1800MHz

REMEMBER-Both cards are based on G92, so overclocking potentials are same, moreover the dual slot config and 2pin power connencters of 9800GTX keeps the card cooler and raises the O.C potential higher.

9800GT = 8800GT(Same card-new name).

CONCLUSION-At stock 9800GTX will outperform the 8800GT.If you overclock both still 9800GTX wins.

Also 8800GTX is a pretty good card with 768MB mem and 384bit interface, kicks in at higher resolution and with AA enabled, can outperform 9800GTX/8800GT with ease.

Last edited:

nvidia

-----ATi-----
@tkin: Thanks for those links.. Are they available in India?

Also 8800GTX is a pretty good card with 768MB mem and 384bit interface, kicks in at higher resolution and with AA enabled, can outperform 9800GTX/8800GT with ease.
8800GTX is a good card, but no one would want to buy it anymore. A card that costs half its price can beat it easily..

imgame2

Padawan
Are you kidding me?:shock:

8800GTX is outdated but 9800GTX has just launched and it boasts features that can outperform the 8800GT always.

9800GTX was launched about 6 months ago (and not just launched as u say it) and its clearing out of market already ...9800GTX is difficult to find already....thanks to HD4850.. which performs better any day and is available at much cheaper price..

8800gtx is a good card and is almost phased out from market very difficult to find one of those...unless someone still has one of those card(old stock obviously) and will sell u at insane price .,....of about 25k ....

off the topic what u had to say about zotac,XFX and evga ...u should look at them what poeple has to say about them (for 9800gtx models)

zotac- *www.newegg.com/Product/ProductReview.aspx?Item=N82E16814500039
EVGA - *www.newegg.com/Product/ProductReview.aspx?Item=N82E16814130339
XFX- *www.newegg.com/Product/ProductReview.aspx?Item=N82E16814150287

and newegg is the best online shop in us to say the least......

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
can you please tell me the price of
1)XFX GeForce 8400 GS 256 MB DDR2
2)XFX GeForce 8500 GT 512 MB DDR2
3)XFX GeForce 8600 GT 256 MB DDR3

1)XFX GeForce 8400 GS 256 MB DDR2 -- Rs. 2100
2)XFX GeForce 8500 GT 512 MB DDR2 -- Rs. 3000
3)XFX GeForce 8600 GT 256 MB DDR3 -- Rs. 4650

tkin

Back to school!!
9800GTX was launched about 6 months ago (and not just launched as u say it) and its clearing out of market already ...9800GTX is difficult to find already....thanks to HD4850.. which performs better any day and is available at much cheaper price..

8800gtx is a good card and is almost phased out from market very difficult to find one of those...unless someone still has one of those card(old stock obviously) and will sell u at insane price .,....of about 25k ....

off the topic what u had to say about zotac,XFX and evga ...u should look at them what poeple has to say about them (for 9800gtx models)

zotac- *www.newegg.com/Product/ProductReview.aspx?Item=N82E16814500039
EVGA - *www.newegg.com/Product/ProductReview.aspx?Item=N82E16814130339
XFX- *www.newegg.com/Product/ProductReview.aspx?Item=N82E16814150287

and newegg is the best online shop in us to say the least......
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shock::shock:

ZOTAC rocks.From the reviews I can see Zotac beats XFX in terms of support and quality, not to mention that EVGA bites the dust.
I'm giving some attention to ZOTAC recently.
So here's a couple of questen to you guys.

1.Is ZOTAC available in Kolkata?
2.How's ZOTAC support in India(Kolkata preferable)?
3.And does anyone know about the performance of these cards?(Compared to XFX and EVGA)

If XFX fails to deliver:mad: will go for ZOTAC.
This new company is starting to make its presence felt among the big guns.:D
I'm really impressed by their determination.:)

tkin

Back to school!!

ZOTAC rocks.From the reviews I can see Zotac beats XFX in terms of support and quality, not to mention that EVGA bites the dust.

3.And does anyone know about the performance of these cards?(Compared to XFX and EVGA)

@amrawtanshx, sorry to hear that.But Priceguru and techshop and also lynx lists them.So they're definitely available here, but not sure in Kolkata though.
Maybe lynx, but 1st choice Kolkata - Guys, Help Please.

@tkin: Thanks for those links.. Are they available in India?

8800GTX is a good card, but no one would want to buy it anymore. A card that costs half its price can beat it easily..
Don't know.Think they have not yet launched properly so wait for sometime.
Interesting to note that a few boards are available abroad though(*www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3930721&Sku=P450-9118)

Also look at:-
1. *www.biostar.com.tw/app/en-us/t-series/content.php?S_ID=351
2. *news.softpedia.com/news/Zotac-Unve...ased-on-Nvidia-039-s-750a-Chipset-81786.shtml

At~150$:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

THE BOARDS ARE AMD THOUGH.
Edit-ZOTAC also available abroad(*www.zotac.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=185&Itemid=299)

Last edited:

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
who says that ???
look here

*www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/gigabyte_9800gt/6.htm

Sorry but that's what I had read in another review so I had a bad impression. bTW my views have changed after seeing the link you gave me. Thanks for the update.

imgame2

Padawan

so finally u are able to see with open eyes and thats good ...now coming to distributor in india .....nothing to worry for u as ur own tirupati is the distributor for EVGA/ZOTAC/POV

*www.zotac.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=140&Itemid=272

if u ask them they might say they don't have it ...but definitely they can get it for u ...last time i checked they did not have it ...

now at least i hope u are NOT looking forward to 9800gtx+ ...and seriously hope that u are looking forward to gtx260...EVGA looks good deal

actually its quite a surprise for me that XFX has not yet launched 9800gtx+ cos its not available anywhere in india ...and the existing one's price are same as it was before they are not coming down ...so looks like 9800gtx+ already lost the war to HD4850..... with HD4850 available as little as 9.4k and 9800gtx+ still costing 12.5k and HD4850 is selling like anything .....also its almost non-existent.....dark times for nvidia i must say ...but hope nvidia comes with something really good .....this time

tkin

Back to school!!
so finally u are able to see with open eyes and thats good ...now coming to distributor in india .....nothing to worry for u as ur own tirupati is the distributor for EVGA/ZOTAC/POV

*www.zotac.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=140&Itemid=272

if u ask them they might say they don't have it ...but definitely they can get it for u ...last time i checked they did not have it ...

now at least i hope u are NOT looking forward to 9800gtx+ ...and seriously hope that u are looking forward to gtx260...EVGA looks good deal

actually its quite a surprise for me that XFX has not yet launched 9800gtx+ cos its not available anywhere in india ...and the existing one's price are same as it was before they are not coming down ...so looks like 9800gtx+ already lost the war to HD4850..... with HD4850 available as little as 9.4k and 9800gtx+ still costing 12.5k and HD4850 is selling like anything .....also its almost non-existent.....dark times for nvidia i must say ...but hope nvidia comes with something really good .....this time
XFX is hammering the last nails to their coffin, sorry to say that they have lost this battle.(But not the war perhaps):rolleyes:

EVGA is good, specially their SSC cards are awesome:D, they are the fastest cards among their bunch(9800GTX SSC has clock 770MHz which is highest factory overclocked yet and beats 9800GTX+ :shock::shock: )

Same with ZOTAC AMP! edition, good speeds(<<EVGA though)

So I'm looking for fellow Digitians' opinions.
WHICH IS BEST(Performance,support and build quality)?
EVGA or ZOTAC?

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
EVGA = XFX=Same Quality But XFX famous in asia and no 1 in europe that's why people think XFX is better quality and leader brand and Zotac is not better than these brand

tkin

Back to school!!
EVGA = XFX=Same Quality But XFX famous in asia and no 1 in europe that's why people think XFX is better quality and leader brand and Zotac is not better than these brand
Thought so, anyway thanks for reply.:D
But ZOTAC is catching up fast.

Top Bottom