Kumbhakarn monitor !!! Helllppppp!!

deba_2k_1

Broken In
guys I got a LG flatron E700SH 15" monitor a few years back. off late it has started showing its true colour. After I put on the computer, the small power button on the monitor keeps on blinking(at a fast pace, gradually slowing down) for 2-3 hours and then the monitor comes to life. Yesterday it so happened that I directly put the monitor plug to power and it blinked the whole day but NEVER STARTED :evil:
plzzzz guys tell me whats the problem.. I fear the ultimate though..

Gollum

Collector
not enough power in the ehv transformer to accelerate the cathode ray. you can try to get it fixed but its even better to get a new monitor.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
i burst into laughter after failing to understand what you mean by the title the first time. classic title :grin:.

get the monitor checked & ask him how much it'll cost to get it repaired. cause maybe it'll be better to have it replaced for a new one.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
@OP:
Please refrain from using repetitive text and punctuation in thread titles/content. Thanks.

Regarding your query, obviously your monitor has a failed component. Get it checked by a service personnel.

ssb1551

Technomancer
:rofl:..Awesome name of the thread!!DAMN Hilarious!!
Do wat Sam suggested!!Find out how much will b the cost to get the monitor repaired n if its a significant amount then drop the idea of repairin n get a new monitor!

Top Bottom