Killing Piracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Very good point..
Although not many professional artists would prefer GIMP over photoshop/corel
Also, check the price of Photoshop CS6 on adobe store.. you will faint

he can buy open source stuff , they make good ones there you knw...

what does that supposed to mean?

Then why are you promoting piracy?
This man

Inceptionist

Journeyman
Now we have torrents and file sharing sites. We download and install Windows like its for granted. These are works of years and years of hard work. It is ruining our potential to spend some quality time on your work or studies. Had piracy not existed, we wouldn't have had so many Gigabytes of illegal copies of movies/tv shows/softwares/games. And in this way we could have saved us months of time & spend it rather on some productive work to gain money and then spend it legally on whatever we want.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Posting this image again.
*i53.tinypic.com/zk04d4.jpg

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Guess you are angry, so will not laugh at that

:D

If company doesn't give sh1t, why would i give sh1t about them.
Someone has to budge.

My dad/mom never told me to pirate. I come to know about games selling for cheaper and i opted for it. So it depends on individual.

So.......i guess your Dad/Mom never knew what is piracy :razz:?(considering you have your own kid,your parents must be pretty old,and hence they don't know what is piracy)
For my Mom "piracy" rhymes with "thievery"
so i have to do all my torrenting in secret.

Again i am repeating, you cannot change this overnight. Let's have fun with this thread till some MOD come and close it.
You cannot :grin: OP does not simply understand this fact

@Chaitanya : Dude.I was one a AP Knight like you.... but now i'm corrupted
still have 23 legit games to my credit though :razz:
Replies in Blue

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
I have mentioned the root cause numerous times in this thread. It is for you to see it. I don't get how you wouldn't acknowledge that you're stealing stuff here?

Stealing means i have to get some profit. But here i am just making copy by loosing my bandwidth in middle of FUP sh1t. :D

OP
chaitanya2106

chaitanya2106

Banned
LOL man, CHECK THE price of Photoshop CS6
Do you think any aspiring/amateur Artist in India would be able to afford it ?
Why do you think its that simple ?

I don't care what the price is , I don't care if its in millions. All I care about that I will not steal someone's ears and ears of hard work.

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door
he can buy open source stuff , they make good ones there you knw...
you have NO idea about Software's...do you?
as for open source,no offense to anyone...but ITS NOT SUITABLE for professionals(start using some stuff then you will know.)
what does that supposed to mean?
:D
Then why are you promoting piracy?
am just looking at the real scenario..which you are not...
its easy to be an armchair moralist...once you take a look at the real scenario the whole world comes crashing down on you.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
So...basically......they shouldn't price it right...but we would be made to cough up more than what people all over the world does..
seems a lot familiar like......blackmarket?
pardon me am a noob...but i dont really see the intelligence here..
and dont get me started on censoring stuff in India..[/QUOTE]

This is one of the reason I preffer downloading TV shows

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
am just looking at the real scenario..which you are not...
its easy to be an armchair moralist...once you take a look at the real scenario the whole world comes crashing down on you.
+1
@OP
Take a look at reality instead of jumping at some un-realistic piracy thing in your hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom