Killing Piracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
chaitanya2106

chaitanya2106

Banned
you have NO idea about Software's...do you?
as for open source,no offense to anyone...but ITS NOT SUITABLE for professionals(start using some stuff then you will know.)
PROFESSIONALS can buy that software.

:D

am just looking at the real scenario..which you are not...
its easy to be an armchair moralist...once you take a look at the real scenario the whole world comes crashing down on you.
the whole world will come crashing down upon you even in hell if you're right ;-)

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Another reason for piracy you can say is
Let's say Mr.x owns a game he cant share the game with his friends, as his is original slowly they will start hating him saying you never give your game blah blah- they don't know its one time activation

OP
chaitanya2106

chaitanya2106

Banned
Overpriced cr@p in India
*Microsoft stuf
*Adobe-world wide
*Console games
*Bethesda games and E.A cr@p
*Internet :lol

Overpriced cr@p in India
*Microsoft stuf
*Adobe-world wide
*Console games
*Bethesda games and E.A cr@p
*Internet :lol

Don't buy that especially when you call them "cr@p" . Also, don't steal them , its somebody's work. :-D

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
I don't promote piracy,but though i "copy" some stuff,I hate these kinds of pirates
1.the kind who keeps on bragging about how much he downloaded/deleted,How filled his 1TB ext. HDD is etc
2.the kind who blows up 1 lac+ on a gaming rig,then says he's Jobless/I'm a student living in a dorm
3.The shameless kind who ADVOCATES piracy of PC games(even if the said game costs Rs299)
IndianPirate said:
If i can get it for Free why Pay? :grin:

Don't buy that especially when you call them "cr@p" . Also, don't steal them , its somebody's work. :-D

Kya point hai!

OP
chaitanya2106

chaitanya2106

Banned
Another reason for piracy you can say is
Let's say Mr.x owns a game he cant share the game with his friends, as his is original slowly they will start hating him saying you never give your game blah blah- they don't know its one time activation

Aww , you poor little kid. Wanting all the stuff even if you don't have the money to pay it. :-D

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
50% of my purchases over last 4 years is legit stuff, apart from Microsh1t.
+1
I recently corrected the M$ part on myself for a "change" (which exactly counted to 699/- bucks).

@OP - There are many here who feel the pinch for the s/w sellers and most of them buy legit whatever affordable (like pc games in my case) and might pirate a little (like TV shows etc that costs a bomb if we have to get the entire collection and also there are so many to pickup). What ever the case, people are doing their part as they can.

There are also few who never ever bought anything legit at all. They have their own reasons of not buying anything at all (if you try to correct them all, you might endup "stfu" unable to answer all their counter queries)

So its all about bringing a balance to the act.

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door
could be...now i can go rambo on him and kill the troll...but that will spoil the fun :D
as for the review
:thumbsup:

OP
chaitanya2106

chaitanya2106

Banned
+1

There are also few who never ever bought anything legit at all. They have their own reasons of not buying anything at all (if you try to correct them all, you might endup "stfu" unable to answer all their counter queries)

So its all about bringing a balance to the act.

I am not trying to correct them. I am trying to make them realize that they are doing something wrong and then decide whether they want to continue with it or not. Our society promotes piracy. Starting from colleges itself. Every friend of yours has pirated stuff in his computer. Even your deans, directors, professors have it. I think people have gone on to the point of ignorance that they cannot see what their doing. I want to have a reasonable debate here but the piracy advocates seem to have something else in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom