K850 sounds better than audio chipped N81!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtox

The Techno Perv
offtopic:

^^ here.. i have posted a detailed firmware hacking info on w810i.. hav a look..

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-56679.html

Last edited:

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
i once used My EP 630 with W950, nd to my surprise it was just awesome.
Apple is gud for its style nd feel,but surelly some of the best SE beats it if we use bundled earphones for ipods.

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
@dtox-enjoying ur w890 and the A2 platform??..dont worry..it will be hacked into soon..me too waiting to mod my k850..

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^^aaah thts cul...me too targeting the w980 as my next phone..lets c..if i dont fall for the 8 mp monster by SE tht is..LOL

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
^^ praka, if you need any help with modding your W810, pm me your yahoo/gtalk/msn id.

I'm into sony ericsson for life! fanboyism or not, you should agree that it provides excellent music quality. Comparing an iPod to a Sony Ericsson would be like comparing a sofa bed and a cot. A cot provides exclusive sleeping arrangement, while a sofa bed provides excellent sofa arrangement and a good sleeping arrangement. Both of them are the #1 of their own fields, no matter how similar they are.

Tech$oft

Guy from Heaven
Hehe yeah, even a 6000 bucks modded K750 sounds better than a 26000 bucks N series phone :) Especially with stereo speakers and the equalizer patch :)

Hey listen how can u compare a high range phone to low budget phone and bytheways there are many nokia mid range phones can easily beat se k750i and i have se k750i , sound is crap , it sounds very loud but very irritating and nt clear and u talking abt comparing se k850i to n82 , as u knw n91 is the best sound phone and in all comparisons nokia is ahead , built quality , signal strength,music quality and camera quality . Nokia leads. Sony only for style not for quality , nokia is best for quality and for all se fans ipod is best in sound and if need best quality why dnt take good headphones.:cool:

dtox

The Techno Perv
Hey listen how can u compare a high range phone to low budget phone and bytheways there are many nokia mid range phones can easily beat se k750i and i have se k750i , sound is crap , it sounds very loud but very irritating and nt clear and u talking abt comparing se k850i to n82 , as u knw n91 is the best sound phone and in all comparisons nokia is ahead , built quality , signal strength,music quality and camera quality . Nokia leads. Sony only for style not for quality , nokia is best for quality and for all se fans ipod is best in sound and if need best quality why dnt take good headphones.:cool:

either u r lying or u dont have SE phone! :D.. i agree n91 sounds very good but modded k750i sounds equally good..

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Hey listen how can u compare a high range phone to low budget phone
because its better in sound quality. range and budget are totally different. ;)

and bytheways there are many nokia mid range phones can easily beat se k750i and i have se k750i , sound is crap , it sounds very loud but very irritating and nt clear
Well, i cant help it if your phone is faulty... you dont even know to recognize that your phone is faulty from the bad sound quality and ask for a replacement... :rolleyes: the quality in SE is quite good, and Im sure you can find many people who can confirm it. :!:

and u talking abt comparing se k850i to n82
actually i didnt, at all. maybe you are referring to someone else?:confused:

as u knw n91 is the best sound phone
you were just talking abt the n82, why sudden switch over to n91? :p

and in all comparisons nokia is ahead , built quality , signal strength,music quality and camera quality . Nokia leads.
we are talking about SOUND quality. SOUND. not build, signal, camera. SOUND. Get that into your head firmly before replying.

Sony only for style not for quality , nokia is best for quality
well, looks like you are a nokia fanboy, shoulda realized it first :p

and for all se fans ipod is best in sound
erm.... you just spend 3/4th of the thread talking abt how nokia's the best in sound and now switch to ipod? dude you're quite confusing. whose fanboy are you anyway? clear that up before argueing.

and if need best quality why dnt take good headphones.:cool:
well, the ear/headphones are immaterial for this discussion, since the main idea is how the player/phone outputs the sound to the 'phones, and not how the 'phones process it.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Well, it's not a complete victory for K850i as N81's Noise level and Dynamic range is better than K850i's which are actually two of the most important parameters of sound quality. Also where N81 (narrowly) loses to K850i in terms of sound quality it makes up by providing a 3.5mm headphone jack and dedicated music keys and remote in headset which are far more relevant and important in real life than frequency response graphs.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
Tests prove things.

If you say that XYZ rocks prove that...

ok Samsung phone sound equally good as iphone.. coz same Apple uses same chips.

Apple just assembles the core components that it buys from xyz companies and sells it as an iPod in a white container with apple logo on it.

vista__n00b

Broken In
I pity u my friend.It seems u r the one who doesnt have a good ear for music.
LOL!!! You would pity a guy who doesn't have good ear for music? Then what would you do to a guy who doesn't have eyes to read simple text or even the basic IQ to analyse what is written? Oh and BTW...just to make it clear for your Pea sized brain...I meant you :)
Have u really listened to music on a n-81 or w950?.With which earphonse did u test? not the higher end ones i assume(shure,bose,sennheisser pricier ones).
I am not here to tell you which all headphones I have, cos some of them might simply be out of your reach (considering your comments regarding the phones and pmps) but it is a well known fact that any decent pmps (like iPod) would kick every mobile phones posterior in any listening tests...no issues!!! I am not saying that iPod sounds the best in pmps category (totally debatable) but anyone saying (or even worse...believing) that they sound worse then these mobile phones must be out of his/her senses.

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^^the attack was on me to start with...i had clearly staed in my post that apple was miles behind pmps from cown and creatives.check my post if u want..i never compared the k850 to the ipod..gsmarena siad that the newer SE mobiles are quite close when it comes to quality to the ipod..well..i guess ur better than the experts..join gsmarena then.. :D

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
^^^^^^ Agreed
These guys are experts, whatever they say is right, whatever tests prove is wrong and they should JOIN GSMARENA ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom