Jab We Met - Big catches for Moser Baer Entertainment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jab we Met was released by moserbaer entertainment for Rs. 34(2xvcd) and Rs. 49(DL DVD). a big catch indeed for moser baer, who are getting notorious in india for selling original movies cheaper than duplicates.*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif

getting this hit film was a big surprise for all, and I am soon going to watch my copy I bought an hour back*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/36.gif

they also got Air Buddies for rs 79(vcd) and 140(dvd). going to buy that too, for the lil kids who will soon visit my house(cousins). Wow, MBI is getting better than MIB in getting jobs done.*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/77.gif

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I got one in the past week for my sis who is just crazy for this film. :))
I hate romantic ones especially those having kareena.*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/14.gif

x3060

A LOTR fan
hey buddy, whats so special about the news, i have been buying their dvds for many months now...:).
i stopped buying pirated cause of them..

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
I would say they should skip the VCD business all together & concentrate on DVD only & set the price at Rs 50 each for any title. In today's India, paying Rs 50 for original DVD isn't bad....

x3060

A LOTR fan
@gx... why do u want the price to be 50, some comes at 39 too, i dont want that rised.
@metal...lol :-D

clmlbx

Technomancer
are u sure it is dl dvd ?

bcoz moser baer gives only movie ....means no extras and all

if yes then i am going to buy it ..........

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
I also recently purchased Sholay moserbaer DVD for just Rs.39/- online. Though had to pay Rs.25/- courier charges. :-( anyways , for just Rs.39. oroginal DVD is really great and that too in a great DVD case . Kudos to moserbaer for this. Earlier they were having only boring titles but now have many many interesting titles also. :)

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Yeh, tats a revolution by MoserBaer. Majority of Indian houses don't have a DVD player, so VCDs cannot be dumped this soon. But the prices should be fixed for every title.

utsav

damn busy...
Jab we Met was released by moserbaer entertainment for Rs. 34(2xvcd) and Rs. 49(DL DVD). a big catch indeed for moser baer, who are getting notorious in india for selling original movies cheaper than duplicates.*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif. in my city pirated dvds for 25Rs with 5-6movies crammed in it.but i hate most bollywood movies
becoz all movies r based on 1 topic .i.e love.i want hollywood movies for 49 Rs. :D

rb_kaustuv

BW Waster Certified
Yeah its true that MBI has really made the DVD's affordable for the common man. Also the DVD's come with either 5.1 surround or 2.0 stereo track options.

BUT..have you carefully noticed one thing..when you watch the movies just watch the top right and left corners of the screen. You are bound to find the moser bayer logo and/or the Indus or another(name forgotten at the moment ) logo watermarked at those positions respectively.

Consider this to DVD's released by big bodies like Adlabs,Yash Raj Films and all.You wont find those watermark throughout the films. As a side-note the Adlabs releases place a watermark on the song sequences.

Being a true movie freak and having sampled various DVD from Hollywood to Bollywood to Tollywood i would say that the steps taken by MBI are of epic proportions . But at the same time they could have restrained from using so much of watermark. They could have taken a leaf from Adlabs and only used it in the song sequences. For me those watermarks are really irritating. I would have really loved the DVD's without the watermark throughout the film.

speedster

Broken In
Hate Moserbaer Videos

they watermark there DVD with there logo on the top left which ridiculous BS for any DVD release

iamtheone

Journeyman
^^ dude....u wanna buy a special edition HD-DVD for 50 bucks or what??common man even a cup of coffee costs more than that nowadays...

man m just loving it....waiting for the tym when moserbear will step into the gaming industry....lolz....imagine crysis and COD4 for 50 bucks each.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom