Is Xperia Active worth Buy?

akashd

Banned
Hey guyz, thanx every1, that i got my Xperia Sola, now using this month's salary, i wanna gift my bro a rugged smartphn, like me, he hasn't got stuck on dual cores and can survive on a single core too, i have the Xperia Active in mind for him, as he is a Bunjee Jump trainer.

Please don'd suggest the Samsung Xcover, as due to the mediocre 800mhz processing unit, its not gonna get the ICS Update,

OP
A

akashd

Banned
Give him a defy+ priced 12.5k:razz:

guyz sorry, forgot to mention b4, I HATE Motorola, they used to make nice handsets at some time, but now, the company's documents tell us that the condom factory was really responsible for this one.

mitraark

Decrepit
Just because that's his profession doesn't mean he'll carry it around while bungee jumping , get him a Sola if you're satisfied with it , or if single core will suffice , get the HTC Explorer / Sony Live With Walkman as per your budget. If rugged is really required go for Moto Defy+ , it's camera and screen are not so good but still a good phone.

OP
A

akashd

Banned
Just because that's his profession doesn't mean he'll carry it around while bungee jumping , get him a Sola if you're satisfied with it , or if single core will suffice , get the HTC Explorer / Sony Live With Walkman as per your budget. If rugged is really required go for Moto Defy+ , it's camera and screen are not so good but still a good phone.

Sola, has a scratch resistant screen, and that would break too easily, i m not saying he's gonna throw the damn phone from a thousand feet, but he is an adventure loving person and I think he deserves a IP67 certified phone, u got any others ('droids) xcept that Defy+ please suggest

randomuser111

Technomancer
^
The Xperia Go is being shown as "NEW" on Sony Xperia India website. Try and check if the stock has arrived. It should be available within this week or next week. Try to call up Sony center in your city.

Watch this video

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3v5lN4U0bM

Last edited:
OP
A

akashd

Banned
^
The Xperia Go is being shown as "NEW" on Sony Xperia India website. Try and check if the stock has arrived. It should be available within this week or next week. Try to call up Sony center in your city.

Watch this video

A1 Sony Xperia go Outdoor Challenge - YouTube

i finally had to gift him Xperia Active. he was really happy with the phn

randomuser111

Technomancer
Congrats :) But you should have gone with the Go. It has been available in stock across India since a few days. Anyway not a bad decision though.

OP
A

akashd

Banned
Congrats :) But you should have gone with the Go. It has been available in stock across India since a few days. Anyway not a bad decision though.

thats not a big deal'oa he was likin my Sola rather than his phn, so may b i would get the GO and give him that Sola,

Top Bottom