Is this right to hit back a Women by man, if she hits him

Status
Not open for further replies.

jal_desai

In the zone
If she slaps me... i would go the EEMRAN HASHMI WAY.... *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/11.gif *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/11.gif *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/11.gif

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
:lol:Koi ek gaal par thappad mare to doosra aage kar do...:lol:
Heck, jokes apart and Gandhigiri apart, I am a Taekwondo blue belt(I said JOKES APART!). I can dodge anything, any idiot(girl/boy) throws at me. I can dodge all kinds of attacks and kill with my lightning fast aerial kicks! So, I guess, all I'll do is dodge and roll on the floor laughing at the poor attempt. Or I'd just be cool and say.. you might wanna try some target pratice you pathetic idiot!(Strong but Silent style)

Oh, and by the way, who abused my favourite oldie(forgive me)? Gandhiji rocked! He still rulez/pwnz/etc! He has had his share of gossip-ish rumours(common for movie stars). Give him a break, will you?

@gary4gar: The Grammar, dude! The Grammar! Is it right for a man to hit back a woman, if she hits him. By the way, don't get offended :D!

Last edited:

jamsus

Broken In
Mahilaye(Auraat) hamesha chillati hai "Mahila aur purush Samanata".
Toh jab koi aurat tumhe thappad mare toh socho ke kisi mard ne mari hai aur, react the same way as u would do if any male slaps u.

afonofa

Journeyman
For me it depends on 2 factors:

1. Is the woman in the wrong
2. Can she physically handle it, if I hit her

If 1 is true but 2 is false = I wont hit her back
If 1 is true and 2 is true = I will hit her back

Once in class I was doing some delicate pasting work,frustrated coz it wasn't going well,a girl (friend)without any reason slapped me,I knew she was just teasing me,wasn't anything serious neither was the slap very hard but frustration took over me and I slapped her too.
Generally,you should avoid such conflicts with gals but if they hit you first without there being any fault of yours,give em some!

utsav

damn busy...
lol. After reading the topic i remembered an incident when i was in class 6th. I was the class monitor and few students were in the class dat day during recess. I was going to my seat and suddenly few girls pushed me frm behind and i fell on the benches. I instantly turned back and pushed a girl very hard and she almost fell but was supported by her frnds. And later i fell in luv wid that same girl(she doesn't knws this :D) .i havnt met her from last 4.5yr but while on chat she still says and i was a very angry guy :D .

sourav123

Thinking Different
Lessons learnt:

1. Stay away from all women as far as possible (this excludes women in your family like sisters and mother).

2. Watch matrix twice a week and practice to duck. This way the girl won't be able to hit you and leave frustrated.

VD17

Journeyman
Any unprovoked act of violence deserves retaliation in the same language. It is not just sad but pathetic what the feminist movement has done to our laws. This question raises a larger issue of how we men, in our attempt to be politically correct, are staying silent against laws and practices which are discriminatory. I would rather than slap a woman back, with all my might and face whatever crap she throws at my with the help of her feminist commies in the media/judiciary etc. Not being silent helps. Recently a friend who runs a consultancy was being threatened by some girl on a false complaint of harassment. You'll be amazed at how being strong, resolute and vocal helps you.
As an aspiring journalist, it one of my aims to try and highlight gender discrimination in its true light. You cannot fight discrimination with discrimination.

One more thing, women have the confidence to speak out. We don't. So i suggets we start doing so. IF a woman *****es, raise your voice in an equally high volume. A screaming woman in the middle of the road is bound to get you in trouble whether or not it is your fault but being silent is often mistook as a sign of guilt rather than chivalry.
If women want to be treated as equals, it's time we do so!

Last edited:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
lol. After reading the topic i remembered an incident when i was in class 6th. I was the class monitor and few students were in the class dat day during recess. I was going to my seat and suddenly few girls pushed me frm behind and i fell on the benches. I instantly turned back and pushed a girl very hard and she almost fell but was supported by her frnds. And later i fell in luv wid that same girl(she doesn't knws this :D) .i havnt met her from last 4.5yr but while on chat she still says and i was a very angry guy :D .
Tum bahot gire huye insaan ho. :lol:

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
I am male and belong to general quota, this is what gives me best of both worlds.
Ironical, but very true at the same time. :-|

If she slaps me... i would go the EEMRAN HASHMI WAY....
And there by making urself eligible for more... :D

Lessons learnt:
2. Watch matrix twice a week and practice to duck. This way the girl won't be able to hit you and leave frustrated.
hehee... no doubt, why Neo never had it. :p
btw, gr8 suggestion man..!! :D :D hehee..

@topic,
The damage to ones self esteem is immeasurable.
However, imo a woman will never dare to hit a man first, unless and untill she is abused roughly or lets say, her feelings are hurt badly.
Females are more prone to being emotional than males. And secondly, its also true that Women have this capability to make even the simplest things seem more Complex!
Plus, we all know that its a Male Dominant World. We are meant to be stronger than them.
Better to avoid such causes to ultimately avoid relevant consequences.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member

Tum bahot gire huye insaan ho. :lol:

:lol: :lol: Agar usne ye padh liya toh Utsav ki kher nahi....:lol: ChalOO, ahbi usse iss thread ka Link de deta hun......:twisted:

Raccoon

Journeyman
I am always for equal rights for all human beings.
If a girl can hit a guy, the reverse should also be possible.
But no, the govt of india wants to call a guy hitting a girl as sexual harassment and if a girl hits a guy, its just a simple slap, thats all.

I am sick of living in a country where the most privilaged person is a girl who is a muslim SC by birth. What happened to equality ?

Very, very true! It is amazing how so many males dont realise that they are 2nd class citizens in this country! Every law here is female-centric. The retards who make our laws believe that a female can do no wrong, and her word is always holy!

If it happened to me, I'd likely hit back later and worry about what happens later. Or I would see to it that she pays double or more in some other way. And there are no dearth of ways... Lol!

I believe in Newton - every force has an equal and opp. reaction (I just dont believe it has to be necessarily equal) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom